comic comic bo bonic banna fanna fo fonic....

Postby Punk Fuu on Fri Nov 30, 2001 8:37 am

hello and ho there my fellow readers of CGA. This is my 3'ed time attempting to post (i will copy it before i hit post to make sure it gets posted), oh but the wait is worth it... trust me on this, in this message I will tell you a tail of how much of a chronic gamer the mind behind of Chronic Gamer's Association is....
but first:
Amirei, great comic, i am looking forward to the bashing of ever crack, but you know that. I have lost a friend to ever crack, wasted 2 years at a collage, never left his room except to eat, (according to his roommate) never showered or anything. He would sit for days (Real time) waiting for a creature to spawn. his diet consisted of dinning common (he did leave for food) hamburgers and grill cheese sandwiches.... I wonder where he is now...
but getting on again. comic is great, but you know that.
ON with the story telling!
our talented little Amirei is not in the best of financial situations right now, in the very recent past he had about $20 for food that had to last him for about a week (or so that is how the story was told to me). Now $20 is not a lot for food, but one could make it. walking down the street one day, he was contemplating his mear $20, and thinking about all the wonderful Raman he would be eating when he looked up and saw it... A Play Station two demo pack with... (dare I say it....) A Finale Fantasy X demo! about 5 minuets latter our Amirei had $13 to feed him for a week.
Thank you for listing (reading).
That was my story of Amirei going mad with hunger for a few days.
okay now copy... good...
LoVe YoU lOt'S
punk fuu
(i am soo hardcore i don't know what to do with my self)<p>[This message has been edited by Amirai (edited 12-02-2001).]
Punk Fuu

Postby Amirai on Sun Dec 02, 2001 3:15 am

Egad.... now everyone's going to think I'm insane too. You just had to tell everyone on the net about that? I'm not that bad... really...<P>...and for the record, at the time I had no money for a pot to cook ramen in, making it even worse.<P>Actually, I was thinking of making a mini-comic about it... I still might.<P>[edits - It was nessecary. Trust me.]<p>[This message has been edited by Amirai (edited 12-02-2001).]
Amirai

Return to CGA - Chronic Gamer's Association