Evolbara cameo

Evolbara cameo

Postby Megidoth on Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:43 pm

May i use some of your characters for a cameo?

I'm not asking for a crossover,just a passive background cameo,or an active like Lisa of
Noggin'been doing in my comic lately.I won't use them if you refuse.

If you accept an active cameo,don't worry,im won't make them do anything out of character and it will probably be only for 2-3 strips(unless i can integrate them to that part of the story like i did with Lisa).

I hope to hear from you soon
:D
Aka SeigneurRuei
Megidoth
Regular Poster

Postby Tasslehoff on Sun Dec 15, 2002 9:49 pm

Sorry it took so long to reply. The forums wouldn't let me log in to answer you and you don't have an email on your site. Anyway, by all means, please fell free to do the cameo. I would be honored. I looked through your whole archive the other day and I "likes whats I sees". Just make sure you tell me when the cameo is so I can link to your site from mine.
Go ahead, you know you wanna click <A HREF="http://evolbara.keenspace.com">THIS</A>
Coolest Kender <A HREF="http://www.shadowsofnamek.com/forum">HERE!!!!</A>
Tasslehoff
Regular Poster

Postby Megidoth on Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:35 am

They will surely make an apparence in my 100th strip the december 31,but beyond that i didn't plan any cameos in advance.

But worry not,you will be the first informed^^
Aka SeigneurRuei
Megidoth
Regular Poster

Postby Tasslehoff on Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:42 pm

saw the comic today! Loved it. I feel honored to have my characters appear in the same panel with all of those other better and more famous characters. haha. good job! and congratz on your #100! I hit mine on Monday 06, 2003.
Tasslehoff
Regular Poster

Return to EvolBara