Movies In The Genre...

Postby Pskettios on Mon Nov 12, 2001 8:31 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cornflake:
<B>Fear not, Pskettios: I love Calgary just fine. Anyplace my parents met and got married in can't be all that bad, eh? After all, they made *me*. No, my little poke at Calgary was a more poignant jibe at my friend Jim: A true despiser of Calgary and all it stands for. Why, just yesterday he was telling me how he'd like to pick his teeth with the Calgary Tower. I, myself think this is indicative of how difficult Jim has found it to find a local dentist to help him with that giant gap in his teeth. Regardless, it's easy to see why he's so bitter.
The lesson here is kids is to love Calgary, laugh at Jim and trademark anything worthwhile you might say in case it ends up on a t-shirt somewhere. There's money to be made out there folks: Go and sellout today!
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, that's OK then! :-) And yup, it seems like a nice place, aside from the occasional large man in cowboy hat sighting, I like it juuuust fine. Jim can pick his teeth with the Calgary Tower? I'd say that's almost a talent if it wasn't so... visually disturbing. Talk about a penchant for hyperbole! <P>Chickstyle, thanks for the compliment re: my nick, you've got me all warm inside. :-)
Pskettios

Postby Chickstyle on Fri Nov 16, 2001 11:20 am

I got your story Cornflake old boy. Can you handle it. ;P
Where should I send it.
Chickstyle
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to The Makeshift Miracle