*Ahem*

*Ahem*

Postby Methuselah on Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 am

HALLOWEEN!!!! WOOHOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

..*cough, cough, ack* To hell with Christmas, even my up coming Birthday, its time to scare some Hicks!
Its so...cold
Methuselah
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:37 am

:( This has got to be the worst Halloween ever. Even worse than the three I missed due to the flu. I have NOTHING planned. I'm too old for trick-or-treating, and I'm too young to go to crazy parties (something my sister offered.) What do I get to do? Play Animal Crossing. What a fucking waste.

On the bright side, I'm dressed up as SawTooth ^o^ but I don't have a sufficient duffel bag, and I have to go in Homid form. <:3)~~~
<A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Thank you, drive through.</A><br><A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com">Image</a>
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Methuselah on Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:19 am

This halloween is to be so-so for me. I understand the trick-or-treating deal, as any neighbors our towns are located so far away from me I'd -need- the candy and sugar there in just to make it back home. On the plus side, I'm in full goth-punk mode, with leather and metal gallor. Add a pair of decent fangs to make me more of a monster then I am and I may rain disturbance upon this pitiful school, minus a pause to spin my tale of fun and frolic. (Gotta' love this "Manditory Study Period. Go slacking on the computer)

Though, to be sentimental, I do wish I wash back home in Winnipeg. I'm not sure why, but I've got that old feeling that would stop me from going out one more time after this (though I'm not going out tonight, as stated) and it would have been nice to be amoung friends for a bout of destructive adventures on this lovely holiday. Perhapes next year, if I do end up finishing this one-person debate on where to live after high school and go to Winnipeg.

Until then, I must be off. A classmate's wearing a very unsecure Toga and little else. I must see his bedsheet gets 'caught' on something. (Damn. DAMN the lack of a camera)
Its so...cold
Methuselah
Regular Poster

Postby Aireith on Sat Nov 02, 2002 1:05 pm

Um.... I did nothing. I was a catgirl. Katt, from Breath Of Fire II. Yup. That's about it. Little kids who want candy are obnoxious.
Aireith
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Sat Nov 02, 2002 1:58 pm

I froze my fingers while trick-or-treating as SawTooth! I only made it down one street due to the pain. Aw well... free candy is free candy...
<A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Thank you, drive through.</A><br><A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com">Image</a>
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Greek Amazon13 on Sat Nov 02, 2002 2:32 pm

DAMN YOU!!! You got to go trick or treating. My parents wouldn't let me leave the house..... Which sucks SO much. We got a pathetic amount of visitors, which means there was much more candy on my street. And I didn't get any. AUGH!

Also, almost NO kids had decent costumes. I couldn't even tell that half of them were dressed up. (You know it's sad when MY costume was better than theirs were. You see, I didn't have time to finish my costume. So it was pointy ears, my regular clothes, and an amazon shirt from a previous costume over top. It looked okay... But I felt cheap.) And some of them were really bitchy. I wanted to beat them with my big stick.

On the plus side; POINTY EARS!!!

...And more leftover candy at my house. Though we've pretty much eaten it all now...

*Sigh* I should be drawing stuff.....

--Maureen
If they can beat me, they deserve to win.
Greek Amazon13
Regular Poster

Return to The Ooblie Bros.