Uh oh... Where'd it go?

Methuselah
Regular Poster

Post by Methuselah »

Time and enegry to do a few posts on a few forums, and once more I return to the craddle of this place. Happily of course.

Do to the pain that is Christmas shopping I'm to low on funds to buy a new collection piece, and just as I found a japanese blade in a full wooden scabbard, the length of it engraved and all done in a fine finish. It isn't so bad I've made this find only to know I won't be able to get it, for its given me that right spice of anger I always have during the holidays. But, it has led me to become creative, and so I know draw up plans of my own to make a replica of a Yari (Japanese Spear. Someday I'll get finished with the Asian weaponry and move to more westernly warfare). It should prove interesting enough.

Speaking of interesting. Kev, your Malkavian concept is inspired, and I can just image the image you described. Its was also enough to remind me of a few things. As you others should know damn well, Kev and I (and and now becoming more interested in Vampire, I tend to play Changelings (please don't ask to many questions for me to explain that, I've lost count as to how many times I have) online on a chat. But, recenlty I find myself becoming a sort of advisor for a few starting a campagne to take over the "city" on the chat. Kev, the leader of this little idea is none other then Sasha, and I suggest you drag your ass on White-Wolf to catch the little scamp. She's using a, in her words, slightly sometimes Donovan) Play D&D like games by White-Wolf, with Vampires and Werewolfs and Mages, oh my! Despite starting off a Werewolf fan, unoriginal handle for her character (Sasha_Mileard.) I'd have told you sooner, but I haven't turned MSN Messanger on in over two weeks, and might not for another. There are, despite the chance to catch up, definite roleplay possibilities within this uprising.

Now, to finish this little sketch I'm working on. The downside to an especially violent scene is all that work for the right looking sort of blood smearing.

By the way. I am the king of posts!
Its so...cold

Methuselah
Regular Poster

Post by Methuselah »

Time and enegry to do a few posts on a few forums, and once more I return to the craddle of this place. Happily of course.

Do to the pain that is Christmas shopping I'm to low on funds to buy a new collection piece, and just as I found a japanese blade in a full wooden scabbard, the length of it engraved and all done in a fine finish. It isn't so bad I've made this find only to know I won't be able to get it, for its given me that right spice of anger I always have during the holidays. But, it has led me to become creative, and so I know draw up plans of my own to make a replica of a Yari (Japanese Spear. Someday I'll get finished with the Asian weaponry and move to more westernly warfare). It should prove interesting enough.

Speaking of interesting. Kev, your Malkavian concept is inspired, and I can just image the image you described. Its was also enough to remind me of a few things. As you others should know damn well, Kev and I (and and now becoming more interested in Vampire, I tend to play Changelings (please don't ask to many questions for me to explain that, I've lost count as to how many times I have) online on a chat. But, recenlty I find myself becoming a sort of advisor for a few starting a campagne to take over the "city" on the chat. Kev, the leader of this little idea is none other then Sasha, and I suggest you drag your ass on White-Wolf to catch the little scamp. She's using a, in her words, slightly sometimes Donovan) Play D&D like games by White-Wolf, with Vampires and Werewolfs and Mages, oh my! Despite starting off a Werewolf fan, unoriginal handle for her character (Sasha_Mileard.) I'd have told you sooner, but I haven't turned MSN Messanger on in over two weeks, and might not for another. There are, despite the chance to catch up, definite roleplay possibilities within this uprising.

Now, to finish this little sketch I'm working on. The downside to an especially violent scene is all that work for the right looking sort of blood smearing.

Its so...cold

Methuselah
Regular Poster

Post by Methuselah »

Its so...cold

Methuselah
Regular Poster

Post by Methuselah »

Do to the pain that is Christmas shopping I'm to low on funds to buy a new collection piece, and just as I found a japanese blade in a full wooden scabbard, the length of it engraved and all done in a fine finish. It isn't so bad I've made this find only to know I won't be able to get it, for its given me that right spice of anger I always have during the holidays. But, it has led me to become creative, and so I now draw up plans of my own to make a replica of a Yari (Japanese Spear. Someday I'll get finished with the Asian weaponry and move to more westernly warfare). It should prove interesting enough.

Its so...cold

Methuselah
Regular Poster

Post by Methuselah »

Do to the pain that is Christmas shopping I'm to low on funds to buy a new collection piece, and just as I found a japanese blade in a full wooden scabbard, the length of it engraved and all done in a fine finish. It isn't so bad I've made this find only to know I won't be able to get it, for its given me that right spice of anger I always have during the holidays. But, it has led me to become creative, and so I now draw up plans of my own to make a replica of a Yari (Japanese Spear. Someday I'll get finished with the Asian weaponry and move to more westernly warfare). It should prove interesting enough.

Speaking of interesting. Kev, your Malkavian concept is inspired, and I can just image the image you described. Its was also enough to remind me of a few things. As you others should know damn well, Kev and I (sometimes Donovan) Play a D&D like games by White-Wolf, with Vampires and Werewolfs and Mages, oh my! Despite starting off a Werewolf fan, and and now becoming more interested in Vampire, I tend to play Changelings (please don't ask to many questions for me to explain that, I've lost count as to how many times I have) online on a chat. But, recenlty I find myself becoming a sort of advisor for a few starting a campagne to take over the "city" on the chat. Kev, the leader of this little idea is none other then Sasha, and I suggest you drag your ass on White-Wolf to catch the little scamp. She's using a, in her words, a slightly unoriginal handle for her character (Sasha_Mileard.) I'd have told you sooner, but I haven't turned MSN Messanger on in over two weeks, and might not for another. There are, despite the chance to catch up, definite roleplay possibilities within this uprising.

Its so...cold

Methuselah
Regular Poster

Post by Methuselah »

Speaking of interesting. Kev, your Malkavian concept is inspired, and I can just image the image you described. Its was also enough to remind me of a few things. As you others should know damn well, Kev and I (sometimes Donovan) Play a D&D like games by White-Wolf, with Vampires and Werewolfs and Mages, oh my! Despite starting off a Werewolf fan, and and now becoming more interested in Vampire, I tend to play Changelings (please don't ask to many questions for me to explain that, I've lost count as to how many times I have) online on a chat. But, recenlty I find myself becoming a sort of advisor for a few starting a campagne to take over the "city" on the chat. Kev, the leader of this little idea is none other then Sasha, and I suggest you drag your ass on White-Wolf to catch the little scamp. She's using a, in her words, a slightly unoriginal handle for her character (Sasha_Mileard.) I'd have told you sooner, but I haven't turned MSN Messanger on in over two weeks, and might not for another. There are, despite the chance to catch up, definite roleplay possibilities within this uprising.

Its so...cold

Methuselah
Regular Poster

Post by Methuselah »

Argh! Damn you Keenspace, damn you to hell! When you aren't working don't latch on my posts and tell me you can't do it, making me post the samething three times! And then you refuse to show that the threads been updated. I curse upon you, you and your Admins!
Its so...cold

Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Post by Splat Ooblie »

MMM... Delicious triple-posts that I apparently can't delete. Amazing mod powers here...

Anyways, my Malkavian is almost done... I think I have 2 freebie points left over, and God did I ever struggle to put dots places. Is it just me, or is it that if the character isn't combat oriented, then there's really no where to spend them? I compromised my character and gave him more of an artistic feel. That, and made him a psychotic prophet who sees endless potential in the Sabbat's cause and will indirectly be an advisor. Augh! So many derangements, and Manic-Depressive isn't feeling as appropriate as before! Grrr! And there's another Malkavian seer joining in on the game! ACK!! Time to make him a Tzimisce's play-thing for added freakiness.
<A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Thank you, drive through.</A><br><A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com">Image</a>