Whoa. I'm famous!

Whoa. I'm famous!

Postby Aireith on Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:02 pm

Woo! I was mentioned in your update rant (not by name though. Damn) It must be because I'm so irritating, huh?
Main point of this post is to say that if your don't keep this comic going, I am going to kill you SO much. I know where you work. I can get you any time.... :evil:

-Laura (sounding an awful lot like a stalker)
Aireith
Regular Poster

Attack of the Fans!

Postby Splat Ooblie on Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:20 pm

Aww... I didn't mention your name because I'd assume you'd kill me for plastering your name online or something. It's something I don't do. Except when it comes to Keenan. WATCH OUT KEENAN! THEY KNOW YOUR NAME!!! PLUARB!!!
<A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Thank you, drive through.</A><br><A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com">Image</a>
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Aireith on Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:02 pm

I figure I'm obnoxious enough on other message boards that people are coming to get me anyway... :roll:
So, are you gonna keep the comic going, or should I bring a metal pipe to school? I need to know whether to break any leg bones or not... If you're bedridden, then you can draw more! Hooray!
What's a pluarb...? It sounds evil. I want one.

-Laura (who has gone from stalker to singing to hours of Queen music)
Aireith
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:27 pm

Whoa, this is scary. A thread is actually going on and happening here. I feel dirty. Leave the pipe alone, I'm writing comics dammit! I just don't have any means of scanning them. And I'm too lazy to find a scanner. I update whenever I feel like it. So there. Nyuh.

And pluarbs can be found in aisle 25 with all the other baking needs.
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Aireith on Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:42 pm

I'm sorry! I'll stop replying! Uh, eventually.
... Okay. The pipe'll stay at home. At least for Tuesday. And probably Wednesday. ... probably.
Hey, I don't have a scanner, but that doesn't stop me from posting massive amounts of artwork all over the bloody Internet. ... Though I do need a tablet... and that's been putting MY comic on hold. *is a lousy hypocrite*
Oh, whenever YOU feel like it, eh?

I'll keep that in mind in case anyone asks. Why do all of the customers assume that because you work somewhere, you must automatically know EVERY OBSCURE ITEM that the very large store has in stock?! Frickin morons...

-Laura (harassing Kevin again)
Aireith
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:40 am

You know you'll never stop replying. As long as I post something, you're going to have to put your own counter point on here, and I'm just as stuborn. This thread is going to be 20 some odd pages long. It's going to infect your mind with itchy creepy things of infection. And all the people will roll around on the floor screaming.. .SCREAMING IN PAIN as the WORLD CRUMBLES DOWN ALL AROUND THEM!!! THEN I WILL RULE THEM ALL!!! AHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHHOOHEEHAWAAA!!!...... Huh? Oops. Where was I?

You said you have a comic? *ahem* GIMME!! It's bad enough I read about 35 comics every morning, then you have to go and tell me there's local comics in circulation. LET ME SEE YOUR MADNESS!!!

Damn, I should just get off my ass and buy that $90 scanner from work... But that would mean dealing with those guys from electronics. And I'd either have to after a shift, meaning I'm still wearing those crappy Higher State clothes (which is getting changed into a more safeway style white dress shirt before Christmas) which fills me with HATE, or, I'd have to go on a day when I'm not working, which means I'd be spending extra time in that wretched building when I don't have to. And everyone wonders why the comic never gets updated.[/b]
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Aireith on Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:11 pm

You know, that's a really good point. Which is why I shouldn't be allowed to talk to people. Oh well! ... you're... quite scary. You'll never be able to rule over ME. I'm far too clever. :roll:

I have a comic in the sense that ... it's three complete pages. Cause not only am I lazy, but I also can't write worth shit. Unfortunately, these stupid people in my head are going to beat me to death if I don't eventually write it. When there is a decent amount of anything posted, I will give the address out. Be frightened. Very frightened. Some of these people... are not quite ... normal.

You know, Supervalue doesn't sell good enough computer equipment. They don't even have TABLETS. I mean, what the hell is THAT? Those morons. They also don't have very good scanners... oh well. *is going to buy a tablet tomorrow at Radio Shack, if possible*

EDIT: Are we really getting Supervalue uniforms..? Ugh. But I wore the same damn shirt at that place for about a month.

-Laura (clutches her madness tightly, and refuse to let anyone see it)
Aireith
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:22 pm

Oh, you think the fact that superstore doesn't have tablets is bad, realize they don't have any calculators over ten dollars there! I had to go find the poorest Walmart so I could get a graphing calculator for math.

Where was I? I dunno. Who cares? I have to go to work soon. Yarg! Four hours of stocking milk and five minutes of doing soft drinks. My life is so special. Ah crap! I forgot about the eggs. I always forget the eggs. Stupid eggs. stupid customers who buy the eggs. It's eggs, dammit! Go buy the stuff that's going to expire first! It's still good for a whole month, but NO!! It has a TWO GODDAMNED DAY DIFFERENCE!! IT MUST BE BOUGHT!!! AHAHAAAA!!! Stupid customers. I'll egg them good. Uh-oh, I think I have to reserve Halloween off. NOooooooo.....
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Aireith on Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:21 pm

Oh yeah, I knew about the calculators. But since I don't really need an expensive one, I never really worried about it much. Stupid cheap Superstore. They need some better electronics.

How can you possibly stock MILK for four hours? Do people really get through it that fast? ... The egg thing has confused me greatly. Well done.

What's wrong with reserving Halloween off? I would've thought that to be a good thing....
Aireith
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:59 pm

I don't know how I can stock milk for four hours, but I just did. I never even had the chance to stock eggs or soft drinks. And now my ass is magically sore and it hurts to stand or even sit. Hooray for me and my need of pain killers. This just in! According to Brad, this ass pain is caused by bowling. I'm never bowling again.
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Aireith on Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:13 pm

Ugh. Well I'd still prefer your job to mine. I have to leave at 4:50 to work a five hour shift. And all I do is STAND THERE. I mean, you at least get to walk. Ugh again.

Hey, here's a perfectly good reason as to why no one I know should read my comic! His name is Kire, he's... very disturbing, and his pants are too low rise. Stupid Kire. It's a terrible picture.
Oh well. Look at it anyway. (He's too sadistic. I hate having him in my head. He warps EVERYTHING.)
http://www.geocities.com/eversor_deus/kire.jpg

Don't bother going to the site. There's nothing there.

Okay, how does BOWLING hurt your ass? That makes less sense than stocking milk. Or at least, and equal amount of non sense.
Aireith
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:22 pm

Walk? That's a good thing now? That means I have to have aisles 9-11, 22-35, and the whole dairy section memorized because one of the only people who actually works in the department. Me, Kevin, Ron, and Kevin. That's it! They've rearranged both the pop aisle and the dairy case to the point where there's no way I even have time to go and even peek and my other aisles, so the cardboard builds up, and the managers try to eat me (except Rob, he's great.)

You know what you should do for that site deelie of yours? Get a page for it! YEAH!! Or! DO as I've done nad just delete the default index.htm page of theirs and never replace it, making the site a directory of all these crazy ass files. Such as <a href="http://geocities.com/crazybumsideas">Crazy Bum's Ideas</a> where I keep most of my own art. Since I don't have a scanner, I have to post everything up via my precious dual cam. Mmm... dual cam.

Now, I think it's time for me to kill off some more nazi scum... GET OFF OF MY LAWN!! Pesky nazis!

[Oh yeah, I just remembered... why didn't you answer my e-mail! YARRRG!! I thought it was funny... maybe I didn't send it right, although I probably did. Feh.]
<A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Thank you, drive through.</A><br><A HREF="http://oobliebros.keenspace.com">Image</a>
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Aireith on Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:25 pm

Yeah, well, YOU try standing almost completely still for 4-8 hours straight. Believe me, you can't. You NEED to walk. Or maybe I'm wrong, and it's just me... Either way... I'd take your job any day (actually, maybe not. how much are you paid? :roll: ) Some other cashier guy asked how old I was, I told him seventeen, and he told me 'and you're a CASHIER? You're fucking NUTS.' There are three Kevins in your department, including you? God, that'd be confusing as hell...

Eek! I've got it all DONE. I just have to upload it, and I'm not doing that until I have the main page picture finished. Which it isn't, obviously. *sigh* Stupid art.

You really should get some Nazi traps, or Nazi spray or something. Those things can be dangerous. *imagines a bunch of nazis going into ant bait-type traps* Heh heh heh.

Hell, I can answer it here if you want. Unless I still have it. ... Hey I DO! Freaky! Normally I delete stuff. Anyway, I'll reply if I HAVE to. *sighs deeply* Such tough things to do. Like sleep.

-Laura (why do I keep signing this? It's not from Newbert, or anything. Geez.)

EDIT: Hey, did you see the picture? Some people don't know how to trick Geocities into direct linking, so I thought I'd ask...
Aireith
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:38 pm

gah! I'm gonna try to keep this short because I should be aslee--- Hey! you just sent me e-mail!
*reads*
EEEE!! ^o^ lol :D
I don't remember what I was going to say.. uh..
Oh yeah! Crazy complaints about work... um... It sucks when they page "Kevin from Grocery to your department fro customer service" when there's two of us on and they don't even TRY to narrow down where to go. Couldn't they at least give me an aisle number? But at least it's better than when they ask for "personel from dairy to your department for customer assistance" I don't work in dairy dammit! I WORK IN GROCERY!! ARG!!!

*giggles after glancing at the email again*
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Greek Amazon13 on Sat Sep 07, 2002 6:52 pm

Uh........... Hi!!!!!

*Has no work-related comments, as she's a bum*

Yeah, I'm joing this thread to agree with Laura and say that you must continue the comic. Or I also will kill you. And you should make a banner so I can link to you.

Dammit.

Oh, speaking of that.... Would it be weird if I drew ya fanart?

Anyway. Continue your comic. Now. If you need a scanner, I'll be your scanner bitch. I mean, I'm already Laura & Kara's scanner bitch. If you want. And if not, then ok, less work for me....

--Maureen
Greek Amazon13
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:34 pm

*leaps up into the air* YES!!! I have a scanner bitch!!
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Postby Greek Amazon13 on Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:15 pm

*Looks around*
*Suddenly gets an ominious feeling*

This could be bad in so many ways.......
Oh well!! ^^ I get to read you comics early! HA!

Anyway.... Make a banner......

--Maureen
Greek Amazon13
Regular Poster

Postby Aireith on Sat Sep 07, 2002 11:55 pm

Hey, whoa! You aren't gonna be my scanner bitch for long. No more seeing things for yooooou!~
Aireith
Regular Poster

Postby Greek Amazon13 on Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:03 am

Oh shut up. I'd come up with a witty retort, but this is Kevin's forum, so I won't bitch at you here. Also, I'm on AIM with you right now, so I'll just insult you real-time.

Bitch.

--Maureen
Greek Amazon13
Regular Poster

Postby Splat Ooblie on Sun Sep 08, 2002 6:13 am

:D Yes! Let the madness flow like.... some.. big... flowy... THING!!
AHAHAHAAAAA!!! Bring the hate! Bring the chaos! Bring the insanity! Bring me money!
And say whatever crap you want, I don't care. It makes things more fun. DON'T HOLD BACK or it's no nose for ANY of you!

craaaaaaap.... 8 hr work shift in 50 mins :evil:
Splat Ooblie
Regular Poster

Next

Return to The Ooblie Bros.