History of shit

Nobby

Post by Nobby »

i went to the city library today casually searching for fashion books and as my eyes scanned thru rows of books, next to an easter book and a wedding book was a book titled "HISTORY OF SHIT" BY DOMINIQUE LAPORTE! i blinked once, twice and the titled remained true. its a beautiful book covered in rich black velvet and the inside cover is gold. curious and embarassed i borrowed the book having to figure out how to use the self borrowing machine. im still in such disbelief i didnt know who to tell if i told the girls at school theyd think im a freak for borrowing it so i thought the best place to share such news is in the frogurt forum. fuck it really is a book about shit!! ive only read a few pages and it was originally written in french and its been translated and it begins by talkin about how france is the city of shit. it talks about how filthy language under the title "language is a slut". flicking thru it talks about the diffence between perfume and shit, the study of stomach juices urine, beautiful people "when the precieuse opens her mouth, turd emerges" the prize of atheletic youths shit, marxist poltics, capitalism,and so on all related to shit. its a small book with 150pages. but never in my mind have i thought about a book about shit. maybe some frogurteers but not me. i feel ill reading it but its so unbelievable! yes i am very excited! theres pictures none of shit but theres a diagram of the body where shit passes thru and a picture of a toilet. i recommend looking for it its something quite special. well wait for my review in a week or too.

Egg_chan
Regular Poster

Post by Egg_chan »

hmmm, this book has choosen you, when Dominique Laporte died in 1984, although i was only 3 at the time, i felt a strange feeling in the force, if as though a great loss had occurred.. Laporte was a fuckin beatnik and was featured in a doco on SBS about modern experimental authors(mainly twisted european fucts), god bless SBS, giver of the great doco, and ofcourse wold movies, hmmm french adult erotica

Nobby

Post by Nobby »

so the books chosen me? well some thoughts shared in the book remind me of things you talk about. like how stinky people wear perfume but this guys knows history and how lizard shit smelt like musk and now chics wear it like its something special. im not reading the book front to back its too exciting im now reading about " why am i beautiful?" and its about roman ladies who put shit on their face for youthful complexion and swallowing seamen and gargling urine and bathing in shit and smelling crocodile and lizard shit! its pure genius never have i read so much trivia and its all about shit and theres history and so much insight to the world of shit! please go find this magical book and share the deep knowledge of shit!

Egg_chan
Regular Poster

Post by Egg_chan »

are you sure the book is not a biography on russell crowe??

Lazy Bastard Mike

Post by Lazy Bastard Mike »

i think i just flushed one of those O_o