The Reality Bomb

Postby Shepherd on Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:17 am

Um...does this storyline make any sense? I meant it to sort of be a Grant Morrisonesque thing, but it kind of spiralled out of control. JIM and JR and Steve-O are better at these meta-logic sort of stories than I...
Shepherd
Regular Poster

Postby El SillY on Fri Apr 19, 2002 7:28 am

Storyline = good
My tree doesn't like you
El SillY
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 5470 on Sat Apr 20, 2002 6:51 am

On 2002-04-19 07:17, Shepherd wrote:
Um...does this storyline make any sense? I meant it to sort of be a Grant Morrisonesque thing, but it kind of spiralled out of control. JIM and JR and Steve-O are better at these meta-logic sort of stories than I...

You're not serious are you?

You're really implying that there is some form of plot in the crap I write? I'm lucky I get my adjverbs and adectives right.

I really like this story line! It's not confusing at all (This from a guy who's currently got seven storylines going in his own mess (ooh, wait, no, actually I've got eight, one is slightly outside of the norm))

You're doing a great job, and as a bonus you're making sense to folks that wander in cold.

Coolies!

(Oh, and I'd fire whoever the moron was that did your site redesign!!)
ZOMBIE USER 5470
Regular Poster

Postby JIM on Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:10 am

It all makes sense to me. Well, in as much as any of Man-Man makes sense. If it made too much sense I wouldn't like it as much.

(So what's with the new phorum? It's like I'm posting with an iMac. And that gallery of emoticons[1] over there is creeping me out...)

(( [1] Well-known enemies of the smileybots. ))

JIM
Truth, Silliness, and the Canadian <A HREF="http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~jevan093/hydrogenguy" TARGET=_blank>way</A>.
JIM
Regular Poster

Postby Steve-o on Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:46 pm

It all makes sense to me. Well, in as much as any of Man-Man makes sense. If it made too much sense I wouldn't like it as much.

Indeed. Hopefully the next reality won't have squirrels in it.

BTW, can I get peanuts on this flight? I changed realities back at O'Hare and there was no in-flight meal.

(So what's with the new phorum? It's like I'm posting with an iMac. And that gallery of emoticons[1] over there is creeping me out...)

AOL. It's like being on AOL. I'm being cutesied to death.
Steve-o
Regular Poster

Return to Man-Man Comics