"While i may not agree with everything you say..."

"While i may not agree with everything you say..."

Postby Lord_Marquis on Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:44 pm

"...I will fight to the death for your right to say it."
A fantastic webcomic. Striking a position more logically palatable than Doonesbury's piffle, more discussable then "The Boondocks", and more fun then "Family Circus."

it took me three days of off-and-on poking though your archive to read the whole thing, in part because of my class schedule and in part because of stopping to look up subjects you vicariously interested me in.

I'm enjoying it immensely. keep up the independant thoughts!

Oh, and count this as a "regular reader" from here on out.
Lord_Marquis

WELCOME!

Postby Flabajaba2213 on Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:41 pm

It is nice that more people are reading. Please, tell your friends! I will be putting a banner link on my site (with Mr. Cheng's permission, of course) to help to get people to read.

BTW, I muct concur with Kristen. There is NOTHING like 2 or 3 shots of the old No. 7 sour mash JD to end the day. Especially when your day consists of finals and hearing your friends whine incessently about the afore mentioned exams.

BTW, I prefer black label to green. Don't know, but there is a slight taste difference. :wink:

As always, keep up the good work.

Later
Flabajaba2213
Regular Poster

Postby Lord_Marquis on Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:20 pm

Bleh, Jack Daniels. I can't hold my alcohol as is, so I'll stick to Hot Chocolate. Latest comic is both disturbing, true, and unreal all at once. It's fun to see my mental horizons expand.
Lord_Marquis

Postby MarcusBlacksmith on Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:34 am

I agree...it's good to see a political comic on Keenspace that invokes a little more thought than whether or not Lara Croft could beat the Hulk to death while Yiffing a rabbit. Hmmm...maybe that was a little extreme :-P

Anyway, call me a regular too - to jump in on the forums I'll leave you with my Crack-pot theory on the "liberal media". *Stupidity Alert"

A large proportion of media outlets in the US/Internationally are under the umbrella of Newscorp, owned by your very own Rupert Murdoch (a staunch republican). Thing is, until recently Rupert M was a permanent resident down here in Australia, where NewsCorp owns the vast majority of the news media. In Australia, in our typical backwards way, our Conservative party isn't called the Conservatives, or Republicans (for obvious reasons) - instead, they're called the Liberals, or 'The Libs'. Or, 'those fucking Libs'.

I put it to you that this whole ridiculous 'liberal-biased media' thing is Mr Murdoch's little joke for the world. It'd be funny if it weren't so damn tragic.
MarcusBlacksmith

Return to Final Draft