Apologies to take place now...

Apologies to take place now...

Postby Patach on Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:41 pm

I don't think I'll be able to do a wink of "Final Draft" for the next two weeks because of my busy schedule. I have to direct voice acting for the animated movie project I'm doing: "Poetry Night", along with having to goto Chicago for a few nights to deal with my other difficulties.

The make matters worse, some of the project's cast members have to deal with some personal difficulties of their own.

I'm sorry to say, but "Final Draft" is frozen for AT LEAST two months :(
Patach
Regular Poster

I HAVE RETURNED!!

Postby Flabajaba2213 on Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:22 pm

I AM BACK!!! After several weeks of travel, I have returned. I have been in all but 3 or 4 states on the eastern half of the U.S. in the past month. Anyway, I am going to make this short, since I drove all last night for 13 hours to get home. Finally got here at 2 am. I had too much caffeine, so I couldn't sleep. :o Anyway, great story. I am sorry that Final Draft will be delayed, but itis for the best. will be posting a banner of your site on my site. Please forgive me, but I have a lot of random interests, so there may not be anything on my site for a while.

The story id going great, love the suspence, and I'm going to bed. See ya later.
Flabajaba2213
Regular Poster

Postby Flabajaba2213 on Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:10 pm

Here are some random quotes for all of you deprived souls.

"The clowns made me do it."
"The voices in my head don't like you......"
"Gentlemen, I have a fever, and the only cure is more cow bell."
"I have gone to find myself. If you find me before I get back, please keep me here."
"Do not lead me to temptation. I can find it all by myself. :evil: "
"I have gone to my happy place. Be back soon."

Thata enough for now, cya!
flabajaba2213

Just played disorderly, it is GREAT!!! FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!
Flabajaba2213
Regular Poster

Return to Final Draft