Okay kids, listen up

Postby Luckett X on Tue Oct 23, 2001 1:10 am

I appreciate you all coming here and inciting murderous threats and what have you to each other, but perhaps, every now and then, could you discuss what you liked and disliked about the most current comic of that day?<P>coz...well...THATS THE WHOLE FRICKIN' POINT OF THIS FORUM.
Luckett X
Regular Poster

Postby Digiku on Wed Oct 24, 2001 4:21 am

Wot luckett sed<P>Not to mention there are other points, like talking about how potato waffles are good, how potato waffles conquer Eggo Waffles, and how pot- *Gets shot*
Digiku

Postby Ion_Keith_Falconer on Wed Oct 24, 2001 10:04 am

Sorry Dr Frickin Evil<P>We are getting more mainstream by the day aren't we Mr Luckett ?.
Anyway the outsiders comment on your comics all the time...and personally I have nothing to say, but nice art, however One eye- clawed robots..not exactly outlandish is it....but I am sure Team Mang will be over the moon in jubilation.<P>And anyway, your probably just gonna have to delete anything that emenates on this board (most likely including this)...because quite frankly, people really don't listen to you.<P>I hope Grandia II is treating you well<P>Bye Now
Ion_Keith_Falconer
Regular Poster

Postby Shewholaughs on Thu Oct 25, 2001 2:32 am

hmm luckett heres an opinion for you - .... - i dont like the new comics at all. theyre not funny, they dont get anywhere, and they frankly dont interest me in the slightest. mind you this is an over exageration becasue im very very very annoyed and pissed off right now - but hell you knew that all anyway. oh how i could do with waffley carbohydrated goodness now
<breaks down and sobs relentlessly>
Shewholaughs
Regular Poster

Postby Daddy'sEyes on Fri Oct 26, 2001 1:27 am

Ahh, shut up.
Daddy'sEyes

Postby Daniel Edwards on Fri Oct 26, 2001 11:24 am

Luckett its good to see that the stryline is developing... I, however, in your position would not have bothered going straight into a sci-fi plot line. Don't get me wrong I see where your going clearly defining the direction you wish the project to take but I would make the next story a bit of character development explaining the basics of the characters as was done with the infamous Misery Journey in CRFH. I addition it could be good to introduce some flash backs using the sci-fi premise. I think that the last few comics have been good enough to make me laugh out loud. I can't wait for this story building to its conclusion/punchline. An idea that I think you should attempt is varying angles of view as you did with the robots eye view its something not often done and would make a good trademark/artistic signature. But thats just my thought... by the way I would just like to say... MY LIFE RULES<P>------------------
In the words of Largo PH34R MY N33D 4 B33R
Daniel Edwards
Regular Poster

Postby Ion_Keith_Falconer on Fri Oct 26, 2001 11:42 am

Why?<P>Have you found an alternative use for your vaccum cleaner or something.<P>"I don't have Anthrax...I hope"
Ion_Keith_Falconer
Regular Poster

Postby Artemus Wolf on Sat Oct 27, 2001 9:54 am

Well, I'd like it better if you put some more up...<P>C'mon, it's been six whole days and we're still on the entrance of the legion of one-eyed bots with a bunch of pilfered gaming stuff!
Artemus Wolf

Postby Ion_Keith_Falconer on Sun Oct 28, 2001 12:58 am

True Artemus<P>But I believe the slovenly one, has been making pictures for another...to aid their project.
Ion_Keith_Falconer
Regular Poster

Postby Luckett X on Sun Oct 28, 2001 2:57 am

yes. Dan Knight, decided to give me 29 pictures to do for his stupid game, and he can be damned if Im doing that many.<P>hopefully i'll find time to draw the fated Waffle X #11 today
Luckett X
Regular Poster

Postby Tarius on Sun Oct 28, 2001 11:51 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luckett X:
<B>yes. Dan Knight, decided to give me 29 pictures to do for his stupid game, and he can be damned if Im doing that many.<P>hopefully i'll find time to draw the fated Waffle X #11 today</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Rob if the pics were that much trouble for you, you should have told me at the beginning, listen thanks anyway and if there is anything I can do for you just let me now. Thanks again Rob<P>
Tarius

Return to Waffle X