Operation Emancipation

Postby Mackin on Thu Oct 11, 2001 12:20 am

How does this so called rota work? and does it mean we could have a day devoted to Pink Floyd's acid-trip inspired songs?
Mackin

Postby Ion_Keith_Falconer on Thu Oct 11, 2001 12:38 am

Last time I heard Dyke was spelt with a Y.<P>And shame on you, those who would prefer organisation to the natural order of chaos.<P>But a Pink Floyd day would be good, it might counteract the hallucinations I have been having.
Ion_Keith_Falconer
Regular Poster

Postby Ion_Keith_Falconer on Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:10 am

It strikes me that the people you so detest because of their diabolical affinity with Garage and Drum n Bass...are in the minority, they are no more than a dozen...where as their is a sizeable majority that would rather listen to the anal ejection of diarrohea into a sieve. So instead of your bitter complaints, why don't you destroy them ???....it beggers logic why you actually left them attain access to the stereo in the first place. But nevertheless a war is needed, you need to take a pre-emptive strike and do something like hijack a cup of coffee and drive (or pour) into on their Essential Garage compilation, remind them of the stick you were showing them earlier.
Soon they will realise that The sixth form common room is no place for comprimise or democracy, than you could kill them and burn the bodies.
So those who agree totally with the accepted genre of music will be then "free"
Ion_Keith_Falconer
Regular Poster

Postby Onerandombitch on Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:39 am

excuse me, I WROTE THAT ROTA AND THOSE DO NOT STICK TO IT WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF THOSE IN HIGHER PLACES!!!!
Onerandombitch
Regular Poster

Postby Daniel Edwards on Thu Oct 11, 2001 10:51 am

The rota whilst being a wonderful idea in a free and equal society. However the grop led by the Dike (Caroline Adams) are barely human let alone equal. Someone i.e. me needs to point out that we are not as they maintain arrogant but just do not feel that we should obey there overfiendish ways because they are unpopular twats. and coming from me thats an insult
Daniel Edwards
Regular Poster

Postby Aryan Tosser on Fri Oct 12, 2001 5:24 am

I would prefer the chaos rather than the rota, but seeing as it's working i'm not going to argue.<P>And Mr. Foxall Sir, why don't we destroy the years 12s rather than the dyke faction, cos it'll do a lot more good.<P>------------------
We reached Satan at his home in Las Vegas, Nevada, and when asked for comment he said "No, he's not my boy but i love him like a son"
Aryan Tosser

Postby Ion_Keith_Falconer on Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:14 am

KILL BOTH!!!!!
Ion_Keith_Falconer
Regular Poster

Return to Waffle X