Let me make myself clear

Postby Luckett X on Sun Oct 07, 2001 12:25 am

The forum is key to all web comics. Its where a 'community' grows, and allows me to judge accurately how many people become 'regulars' to visting the site.<P>Comments get dropped here on how to improve, or so i can get to know the lunatics whom read my site. Yes, for now tis only those whom i know already mostly that post here, but in the future hopefully that shall change.<P>Dare i ask actually whom you are?
Luckett X
Regular Poster

Postby Shewholaughs on Sun Oct 07, 2001 1:34 am

who the flip are all these people?
i must admit i did seem to be responsible for at least 2 of them - but you new two - i dont have a flipping clue. and dear god that all rhymed...
lucks i think you should make everyone say who they are before they post otherwise you delete their posts! muwahahahaha.
im sorry thats evil. i do apologise<P>Luckedit: Flip = better word ;P<p>[This message has been edited by Luckett X (edited 10-07-2001).]
Shewholaughs
Regular Poster

Postby N V on Sun Oct 07, 2001 11:35 am

Hello Luckett.
Firstly, Eddy sent me here, which was a bad start. Secondly, I am still trying to work out why I was sent to this pit of shameless shite. Once more, your overextensuated ego bursts forth across my screen, in yellow and orange garish horror. The site where you can download the start of the game is cool, but whats the point of a forum? I'll tell you, it's so mindless wankers like me can laugh and mock! I must admit, I could not make this site, I dont know how to. I just find it slightly pointless though. Why is it here? Yours, NV.
N V

Postby Daniel Edwards on Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:39 am

My guess from the bile and the fact that he told me who he is
*Drum Role*
Its David Slawson champion w****r and all round facist
Daniel Edwards
Regular Poster

Postby Sun Night Raider on Sat Oct 20, 2001 7:15 am

NV, geez, come on...Luckett is (like myself) an aspiring artist and I can understand why he is doing all of this...I mean, what's the point of drawing great stuff and not letting the world see it? Also, Luckett is right about this board. This message board certainly is not pointless, a message board is vital for a site like this.
Sun Night Raider

Postby JimboX on Sun Oct 21, 2001 12:15 am

Hey all.<P>I know what damonk said about not giving away gift art. But it's not gift art if I am prepared to pay, in the Queen's pounds, is it?<P>I re-iterate my request of a monochrome portrait. I will gladly pay the sum of
JimboX

Postby Luckett X on Sun Oct 21, 2001 1:07 am

i shall see what i can do jimbus. and slawson i deleted you and eggy's little scuffle since surprisingly enough this forum isnt meant to scare people off and to be used to abuse each other with.<P>and you see my post above there? perhaps i should have given it a big stamp saying 'IRONY'
Luckett X
Regular Poster

Postby Mackin on Sun Oct 21, 2001 1:15 am

yep blatently obvious Irony- and wtf is your obsession with Luckett's supposed ego prob?
Mackin

Postby Ion_Keith_Falconer on Sun Oct 21, 2001 1:36 am

Ooooh inner conflict on the message board!!!<P>Luckett an ego problem ?....I suppose he has some sort of Inferiority Complex<P>He is Inferior, and this is complex for him.<P>Yes I believe the idea of this message board was to receive feedback on his art-work, but in this life what you want to happen and what actaully does happen rarely happens to be the same thing.<P>The comic art is good and needs know changing, the humour might need a bit of freshning...Idiot Studies is all very well, but it doesn't exactly have me rolling around with laughter, I don't suppose it have you in stitches either Bob ?<P>But then again my mental state has got to the state
where the only person who has the ability to make myself laugh that much, is myself (which is pretty damned egotistical!!!!).<P>I think the thing is, I don't think Sir Luckett II wants the typical scum such as myself, eddie,jimmy, joe,dave, woods, jebbit, julia, Lloyd or mackin to comment too much on his "PROJECTS" because he sees us every day and knows what we think<P>SO IT IS THE OUTSIDERS HE SEEKS!!!<P>SO TO THOSE OUTSIDERS I SAY, MAKE YOUR COMMENTS AND MAKE A PERSON OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN PERSUASION LESS OF A WHINY WRETCH (ask for a picture of the Luckett and this sentence will come devestatingly clear)<P>
Ion_Keith_Falconer
Regular Poster

Postby Ion_Keith_Falconer on Sun Oct 21, 2001 1:39 am

The Know in the middle of my rhetoric just to avoid any confusion was not a humourous pun, it wouldn't have been humourous anyway cos it was to no context.<P>I meant to say "NO!"
Nah it was a simple Grammatical faux pas, that makes me question taking English above compulsory level.
Ion_Keith_Falconer
Regular Poster

Postby N V on Sun Oct 21, 2001 8:00 am

John, I am not of this gaming world so I do not understand why you all need message boards. Make no mistake, Luckett is a damn good artist, but I think that more time should be spent displaying art than faffing about writing messages. Each to there own, eh? NV
N V

Postby Mackin on Sun Oct 21, 2001 9:17 am

I think the point of the message board (before we overcrowded it with useless ramblings on subjects such as the music wars in the common rm hehehe)is so that Luckett can get feedback on what the people who visit his site think of the comic. Cos how else is he gonna find out? With his extraordinary powers of ESP?<P>
Mackin

Postby Luckett X on Sun Oct 21, 2001 9:47 am

*hums and concentrates*<P>You all love the comic and want to pay me to do it in the future.<P>*hums*
Luckett X
Regular Poster

Postby N V on Sun Oct 21, 2001 10:09 am

He would find out because the people who are oh so impressed by the artwork would email him. Luckett, your reply just proved my point about ego. And Rob, you deleted a message I put on here a while back where I slagged Edwards off, coz he addressed me as 'Champion W****r'. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Anyway, in the greater scheme of it all: Who cares?
N V

Postby N V on Mon Oct 22, 2001 12:02 am

I'm not going to say any more, coz people just moan. At least Rob takes it the right way, - as a bloody joke! And I do not have a problem with his ego, it is just harmless teasing. <P>Most posts here I dont understand or dont want to, so I will go.<P>Oh yeah, Fannies.<P>Dave
N V

Return to Waffle X