So you think you're evil?

Postby RedDevil on Sat Sep 29, 2001 11:09 am

Hahahaha. Evil is fun.<P>Today a senior in my Government class introduced me to the wonderful, sick world of morbid, sick sick humor, which I will display for you now.<P>WARNING: NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T ENJOY MORBID SICK SICK SICK HUMOR. SO DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU.<P>Scenario: A doctor runs out of the infant ward in a hospital and into a woman's room grasping her baby with both hands. Frantically he tears apart the baby, ripping flesh and flinging blood all over the room. The woman screams, loudly for him to stop, but he doesn't eventually throwing pieces of the baby's body out the window. "WHY" the woman yelled "WHY DID YOU KILL MY BABY??" she inquired frantically.<P>"APRIL FOOLS!" he replies "THE BABY WAS ALREADY DEAD!"<P>
Q: What's worse than ten dead babies in a trash can?<P>A: One dead baby in ten trash cans.<P>
Q: What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies?<P>A: You can use a pitchfork to move the babies.<P>Well I hope you've had enough, 'cause I can't remember any more.<P>-RedDevil
RedDevil

Postby AlphaMole on Sun Sep 30, 2001 5:44 am

you are now offically EVIL!!
everybody knows that dead babies arnt much fun!<P>------------------
-------------------------
Monk, I need a monk!
[URL=http://alphamole.keenspace.com[/URL]
AlphaMole

Return to MagiIndustries