Sorry for the silence

Sorry for the silence

Postby Miroberus on Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:44 pm

I'll talk more later; dealing with family issues right now. Everything's fine, just kinda hectic the past few days.
Miroberus
Regular Poster

Postby Quantum Alchemist on Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:20 am

No worries, Miro.

Seriously - if we're still here after so many absenses, you really think we're gonna leave now?

YOU'RE STUCK WITH US, PAL!

MUAHAHAH!
Quantum Alchemist
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:53 pm

So, uh...

Things worked out yet?
Ziox: Now with lapitithamine.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Miroberus on Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:55 pm

... no.

But I'm getting to the point where I can deal with it, at least. It isn't life-threatening, it doesn't even really affect my day-to-day life. It's just one of those things life throws at you. It'll pass. And yes, I know I'm being vague and mysterious and shit, but that's just how it goes. It's not my place to post or talk about it, kinda thing.

As for the comic, it'll keep going. Just nothing regular anytime soon. It'll happen in fits and starts, bursts of inspiration and the like. Nothing even approaching a professional or serious attempt at working a webcomic.

It's not a good answer, but it's the only one I have right now.
Miroberus
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:16 pm

No, no, that's a perfectly acceptable answer. As was said earlier, take your time, do what you gotta do, attend to your life first and foremost. We'll still be here when things finally settle down, and we don't need to be told more than that "something came up."

We understand, and wish you the best in the world.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:29 pm

Well, its been most of a month, so I thought I'd see about an update. How you doing Matt? Are things going better for you and yours? Is the space industry still giving you interesting employment? On a related note, would you want to help me build a skyhook? :D And lastly, any thoughts on the comic?

Best regards,
Seamus

P.S. Some of you others must have strips or scenes in the comic that you think are awesome for whatever reason (this includes you too Matt). Post them in my Perfect Moments thread so the rest of us can appreaciate them too!
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Miroberus on Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:17 pm

This summer was pretty damn bad. I think the worst of it has passed, though.

This Fall isn't going to afford me much time, I'm afraid: I'm taking a Systems Engineering class on top of work. It's a distance learning thing, and my job site has us set up to accomodate the course, but it's still going to be a drain on my time. I don't know what's going to happen with the comic, in the interrim.
Miroberus
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:27 am

Hey, good to hear that you no longer have to associate yourself with the vulgar plebes.

Likewise, good to know that the comic is still just on hold, and not dead.

As always, we await your return!*

*You see, we have money on it happening before Cthulhu's. Big money riding on this one, man!
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:24 pm

Still here, still patient, still in love with the comic!

Just, you know, so you know.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Miroberus on Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:11 pm

Thanks Guildenstern; still nothing to report regarding the comic. I'm working, and in my spare time sketching.
Miroberus
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina