New Years Image

New Years Image

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:38 am

Cute, Incarnate of Battle appears to be rather small here.
What is the design in the background Mirober?
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Quantum Alchemist on Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:51 am

Well, remember, she's like... a teenager, if even that.

Loki made some comment about her being pretty young, if I recall.

Of course, great power comes in small packages... (/insert phallic joke here)
Quantum Alchemist
Regular Poster

Postby Mirober on Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:17 pm

Yeah, Morrigan is about eleven or twelve, with the ability to beat the holy living snot out of pretty much anybody. As for the design, it's just something to fill up white space and add contrast. French curve and circle stencils.

Oh, and Happy New Year!
Mirober
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:35 pm

Yep, Death vs. Battle would be interesting. Hel would most likely eventually be killed, assumably having less skill then her sister, but that wouldn't be enough to stop her. On the other hand Battle IS alot smaller at this point. Too bad it's one of those grudge matches we'll probably never see.
Is Morrigan incarnate of personal combat, squad combat or engagement level tactics? I'm guessing all three, making her a Benedict type.
She's not even a teenager? How's that gonna work. Will she stay that small permanantly? Change size when she gets around to 'reformatting' herself? Does she remember much of her previous lives? Cause that could mean she's missing a mellowing factor that her current life could have given her.
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Re: New Years Image

Postby Bushipunk on Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:28 pm

Seafog the 3rd wrote:Cute, Incarnate of Battle

... non-smoker, seeking same for mutual destruction.

Just got Internet up in my new place, so this is the first I'm seeing of the New Year's Image. Very nice, I'm psyched about the road ahead.

Have we really seen Morrigan since she found Yggdrasil (I'm not spelling that correctly, am I?) in Paradise? I wonder what she's up to now. It seems so long ago... I suppose I'd better be re-reading the archives again to get ready for the new season.

Bushi
Life can be seen like chess, or pinball. In chess you try to win, thus ending the game, as quickly as possible. In pinball, the goal is to keep playing.

I like chess, but I'd rather play pinball.
Bushipunk
Regular Poster

Postby Mirober on Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:25 pm

Seafog the 3rd wrote:Is Morrigan incarnate of personal combat, squad combat or engagement level tactics? I'm guessing all three, making her a Benedict type.

All three, though her personality makes her more likely to favor personal combat, focusing on a single opponent to the point of distraction (a weakness which Loki has already taken advantage of).

She's not even a teenager? How's that gonna work. Will she stay that small permanantly? Change size when she gets around to 'reformatting' herself?

She will age normally, until she reaches adulthood. Keep in mind, the current timeframe of Strange Daze has not yet progressed past 2002.

Does she remember much of her previous lives? Cause that could mean she's missing a mellowing factor that her current life could have given her.

Let's just say the girl ain't quite right.
Mirober
Regular Poster

Re: New Years Image

Postby Mirober on Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:28 pm

Bushipunk wrote:Have we really seen Morrigan since she found Yggdrasil (I'm not spelling that correctly, am I?) in Paradise?

Paradise will get some attention in the coming year, as will the Oklahoma Insurrection.
Mirober
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina