This is a special time of the year.

This is a special time of the year.

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:32 pm

When it's easier for us to collectively find and appreaciate the good in the world, our neighbors and ourselves. Revel in it if you can and remember on days that it isn't so easy that all thats changed is your perception and its all there waiting for you to see it again.
Joy to the world, and to all of you here, my friends.
Your friend,
Seamus
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Orion on Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:01 pm

*hunches over and squints*

Christmas!!? Bah humbug!
You'll work tonight or you're fired you hear me!?

BAH!

just kidding, a merry whatsit to you all.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby Mirober on Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:58 am

Mm. For those to whom the sentiment is appropriate, Merry Christmas to you! For others, I hope the last year has treated you well; if it has not, may the new one bring you better times.

Finally, as an aside: while I'm probably stating the obvious, the victims of the Indian Ocean tsunamis seem to be the people most in need of our consideration right now. I don't want to be preachy; I'd just like to suggest that helping and supporting these people in our own individual ways should be a priority as we transition into the new year.
Mirober
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina