Woohoo! Nekid elbow!

Does Strange Daze need more fan service?

Hell yeah!
29%
Not!
14%
All I know is that my gut says maybe.
57%

Total votes : 7

Woohoo! Nekid elbow!

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:49 pm

OK, it's a bit late, and it makes me look immature. But I was quite pleased to see Thera's nipple poking out of that ruin of a shirt. The 'I've just survived clothes shreading damage, but my important bits are covered' thing has started annoying me, just because I see it used so often (as well as some of it's cousins). It's refreshing to see it not happen like that once in a while.

Plus, I mean, come on, ELBOWS! Woohoo! :o 8) :oops: :lol: :roll: :P
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:18 pm

Fan service, sure, where it's appropriate to the story, and you know, tastefully done...

Or hell, just when things get bogged down with a lot of dialogue. Either or.
Ziox: Now with lapitithamine.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Acolyte on Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:08 pm

Fanservice would suggest this was a turn-on of some kind. If it were Maria with the nekkid nipple and/or elbow I might agree. But when the exposed part is attached to a creature built like two NFL linebackers, whose face is obscured by the Shadow of Death itself, and who has just sprouted a set of nasty fangs and messily devoured the brains of her enemies -- Let's just say "woo-woo!" isn't exactly the phrase that springs to mind.
Acolyte
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina