Subsumed comic

Subsumed comic

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Fri May 07, 2004 9:56 am

Huh, that's odd, todays comic has replaced, not succeeded, the godzilla one. I guess they're taking over already.
Kind of an odd comic, and if memory serves, strips like this are continued only sometimes. Oh, what will next Wasselday bring! Same net time, same net website.
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Mirober on Fri May 07, 2004 11:26 am

There was a slight reshuffling of strips; Godzilla strip will return, probably in a week or two. Today's strip will be continued.
Mirober
Regular Poster

Welcome Back, Gojira

Postby Bushipunk on Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:11 pm

Mirober wrote:There was a slight reshuffling of strips; Godzilla strip will return, probably in a week or two. Today's strip will be continued.

Godzilla is back, but now the Yoda/Buddha debate between our two favourite CLAW Ops seems to have gone missing. Consumed by the nuclear lizard, perhaps. Will they ever be seen again? Those strips did seem like they were in continuity, somehow, but I suppose they might come after the strips that are up now.

Bushipunk
Life can be seen like chess, or pinball. In chess you try to win, thus ending the game, as quickly as possible. In pinball, the goal is to keep playing.

I like chess, but I'd rather play pinball.
Bushipunk
Regular Poster

Re: Welcome Back, Gojira

Postby Mirober on Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:28 pm

[quote="Bushipunk]
Godzilla is back, but now the Yoda/Buddha debate between our two favourite CLAW Ops seems to have gone missing. Consumed by the nuclear lizard, perhaps. Will they ever be seen again?
[/quote]

Yes, but I decided to hold off on that particular story until I finish the current one. Hopefully, that'll be soon.

By the way, welcome to the forum (unless you've been here before and are simply using a different handle)

-Matt
Mirober
Regular Poster

Re: Welcome Back, Gojira

Postby Bushipunk on Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:26 pm

Mirober wrote:Yes, but I decided to hold off on that particular story until I finish the current one. Hopefully, that'll be soon.

Ah... Now it all makes sense.

Mirober wrote:By the way, welcome to the forum (unless you've been here before and are simply using a different handle)

I may have posted here before, but it would have been a long time ago... When I came to post, I discovered I had an account on the boards already. I've been reading Strange Daze for quite some time, certainly. After the Illuminatus Trilogy, where else could I go, after all?

Bushi
Life can be seen like chess, or pinball. In chess you try to win, thus ending the game, as quickly as possible. In pinball, the goal is to keep playing.

I like chess, but I'd rather play pinball.
Bushipunk
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina