How did you come to find Farmboy?

How did you come to find Farmboy?

Postby Mrboggy on Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:15 pm

I came here from the Bob and George webcomic. I've always been a fan of Harvest Moon and felt that I had to check it out! I was definitely not disappointed!! I found a funny comic that seemed to have almost the same kind of humor that I do! That's a major accomplishment!
I will treat you like you're perfect.-Art Alexakis
Mrboggy

Postby Square-x on Mon Nov 04, 2002 5:59 pm

I came here from TWC (I think) I saw a banner that said Farmboy and had a pic of the dude from Harvest Moon. I liked the game so I checked out the comic. I read through the archives and thought the comic was pretty damn funny. My fav is the one with the goomba named Figaro .. saying "No, I'm not gay!"

sx
Square-x

Sad news, everyone.

Postby Mrboggy on Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:01 am

It seems from talking to Jen that Conrad has completely lost interest in Farmboy. This has been the reason that it hasn't been updated in so long. She also tells me that she herself has considerably lost interest in it. I tried offering to take over for them, but she wouldn't have it. It seems that until these two start caring about the comic that we all know and love, there will no longer be a Farmboy. Let us hold a moment of silence for the passing of this legend among webcomics. :cry:
I will treat you like you're perfect.-Art Alexakis
Mrboggy

:O

Postby Ajil6 on Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:19 pm

I found Farmboy from a drop down on the Savepoint web page. :O Unfortunetly Savepoint no longer updates (Along with Reset. X_X) And it makes me really sad to know that they don't want to update this one anymore. But I understand that most webcomic authors have lives, unlike me, who just leeches off their hard work. :P Feed me!
Ajil6

Return to Farmboy