How's it going?

How's it going?

Postby Laxmastro on Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:09 pm

I know we haven't made any updates in a while, but we are making strides. Updating is difficult for me right now, because I am living with my mother. I am not comfortable here. Due to this, I am still having trouble drawing comics. This will be rectified, as I have finally gotten my affairs in order, and will be finding a place of mine own in the next month.
We will be here for a long time. It may look bleak from time to time, but we will be plodding along.
As long as you guys believe, we will too.
Laxmastro
Regular Poster

Postby SimeSublime on Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:41 am

Your staying with your mum makes you uncomfortable, so you post a naked pic of gwyn? Anyway, the reason I havent been checking in is because I've been away for a week. I havent lost hope in u.
Puffins are Supreme.

The customer may always be right, but that doesnt mean that they have an ounce of intelligence ~Phrasz~
SimeSublime
Regular Poster

Postby Laxmastro on Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:16 pm

I suppose I should clarify that point.
The discomfort is, not with the posting of naked pics of Gwynn, but rather just a general not being able to draw. I find it hard to stay focused on the comic because so many times I just don't feel like it. This is a result of my discomfort, which is due to the fact that (though I am welcome, and don't mind living with my mother) I just don't have a space that I can spread out in like I did when I was married to and living with my ex wife. I miss the atmosphere of my old basement.
I will have something similar soon tho...
Laxmastro
Regular Poster

Rhetorical question time.

Postby Cope on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:13 pm

*wanders in*

*sighs*

Why do people not appreciate their Keenspace messageboards? Why let such a precious possession fall into ignominious disuse? Is it true that the grass is simply always greener...?

*wanders out again*
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Cope
Incompetent Monster

Return to Fiddly Bits