The "Search" is over.

The Search for the Papertown Yeti?

Garbage, plain and simple.
No votes
I don't get it.
50%
I get it, but I didn't think it was funny.
50%
That was fukkin' hillarious! I think I'll send you a check for five thousand dollars to aid you in producing more fine gems like this storyline!
No votes

Total votes : 2

The "Search" is over.

Postby Laxmastro on Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:23 am

I'm sure that all of you are glad that the hunt for the Papertown Yeti is done. I know I am. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the storyline, and it's a rampant "in" joke among us Fiddly people, but it took too long to finish.
I know that we could have been done a coulpe of months ago, but that couldn't be helped. So sufice to say, I'm glad it's over.
Now we will return to the "normal" adventures of Fenn and the gang.

If you don't mind, answer the poll question below. I'm kind of currious as to how this last storyline wen't over.
Laxmastro
Regular Poster

Well. . .

Postby SammySpade on Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:24 pm

Hmm... I wanted to pick the last choice in the poll, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.

So, what was the yeti (yetis?) doing exactly?

I think I'm too naive for this strip sometimes. :oops:

SammySpade
Regular Poster

Postby Laxmastro on Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:31 pm

The Yetis were going through their mating ritual. We had originally planned for there to be more emphasis on this (not to mention another gag entirely) but, unfortunately, when we started this storyline, we were unaware that I was to undergo a divorce, thus rendering the comic inactive for two months. After we started back we compressed the remaining gags from this storyline into the four strips presented.

thus, thusly....

Don't worry about being too naive for this strip. Brian and I don't mind explaining ourselves if we have too. If you don't want to post your question for everyone else to read, drop us an email.
:D
Laxmastro
Regular Poster

Postby SimeSublime on Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:41 am

I didnt respond on the poll, as the poll didnt contain my feelings. I found the story to be amusing, but not side-splitting. With the exception of the anthrax one, of course, which made me just loose it.
Puffins are Supreme.

The customer may always be right, but that doesnt mean that they have an ounce of intelligence ~Phrasz~
SimeSublime
Regular Poster

Return to Fiddly Bits