geeeezzz, i'm sorry guys.

Postby Laxmastro on Sun Apr 07, 2002 8:23 am

I have a real haphazard schedule for working on these comics anyway. when something comes up that I don't plan on, it throws a BIG monkey wrench in the works. ( or in the case today, at my head)
I had planned on getting the strip done yesterday, (Saturday) so I did other things on Friday. Then late Friday afternoon, I get a call from the time keeper at work, and she has a slot to fill on Saturday (overtime, for you other blue collar workers out there.)
I need the money, and I'm one of those guys that will fill in when I can, so I went to work thinking that I would have plenty of time to get the comic done afterwards.
Well, I forgot about a certain function that was happening last night that I could not turn down. (One of those things that you have to and want to attend) So I went to that and guess who suffers. Everybody.
I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking, and yes, mine own head is pounding from the JELLO SHOOTERS, six or seven BUD LIGHTS, one CORRONA LIGHT (that I can recall) numerous shots of CROWN ROYAL, and anything else I could get my hands on in those three hours.
I threw up several times last night, after leaving the function, and I feel kinda shitty
I'll let the comic speak for itself.
<A HREF="http://fiddlybits.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Fiddly Bits</A>
Laxmastro
Regular Poster

Postby SammySpade on Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:35 pm

I forgive you. Being at home that week, I didn't even notice until being back this Sunday.
SammySpade
Regular Poster

Postby Stinkywigfiddle on Tue Apr 16, 2002 7:06 pm

I didn't know where else to post, so I will here.
I like the art style of your comic.
I still need to read some more of it.
ImageImage
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Postby Laxmastro on Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:52 pm

I've been reading "Space Losers" for a while now. I'm flattered that you like our comic.
I'll let the comic speak for itself.
<A HREF="http://fiddlybits.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Fiddly Bits</A>
Laxmastro
Regular Poster

Postby Stinkywigfiddle on Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:02 am

Well, I'm flattered that you're flattered that I like your comic.
ImageImage
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Return to Fiddly Bits