They need pupils.

Postby MukiSama on Sun Oct 14, 2001 6:49 am

My only real art-wise complaint. I think without pupils the characters' eyes miss a little personality. ^^<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://aminumi.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Ami 'n Umi, fun for the entire family! Except the canaries, I hate canaries.</A>
MukiSama
Regular Poster

Postby Brian Young on Sun Oct 14, 2001 9:52 am

Your not the first to mention this ... but I swear they have pupils! ~_~;; They just are really shiny so sometimes they are not visible. I've done many many comics ahead now and looking throw the future comics I do make them more visible. Even as early as this Thursday.<P>------------------
Brian<P><A HREF="http://prettymagic.com" TARGET=_blank>Magical Mage Pretty Magic</A>, everyone's favorite magic girl.
Brian Young
Regular Poster

Postby Terra on Wed Oct 17, 2001 4:11 am

They're actually similar to how I've been drawing lately, but I don't make my eyes so complex ^_^; Whenever I actually draw in a "pupil" as in a dot or oval in the middle of an eye, it ends up looking stupid and uneven, so I just draw in the anime eye-gleam and allow the top line of the eye to do the expressions ( / sad, / angry, - - annoyed, ^ ^ happy/normal )<P>------------------
"Momentai!" - Terriermon, Digimon Tamers
Terra
Regular Poster

Postby Franc28 on Wed Oct 17, 2001 8:11 am

Don't they all have pupils already ? They can be difficult to see, especially Maddie's whose eyes are very difficult to understand.
<P>------------------
This sig for rent
Franc28
Regular Poster

Return to Pretty Magic