Crossbone Isle

Postby Y2K1BAN on Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:19 am

Is it really worth it to go to Crossbone Isle in Golden Sun to defeat the "final" boss and get the last Djinni. I thought you would be able to go back to Crossbone Isle after you beat the game. So I beat the game and realized that you can't so the only way that I'd be able to get to it is to start the game over again. So is it really worth it for me to start the game over to get to Crossbone Isle. If someone answers me it will save me a lot of time if it isn't worth it. Thanx.
Y2K1BAN

Postby JeffreyAtW on Thu Jan 17, 2002 8:17 am

Well, isn't that completely random.<P>Fortunately, I can help you out because I've played Golden Sun and gone through Crossbones Isle. Actually, I just mustered up the boredom to finish the game today, but I never attempted to fight Deadbeard. Looked too hard.<P>From what I see, the sidequests in Golden Sun are not at all rewarding. I don't think you should replay the whole freaking game just to get to Crossbones Isle, unless you really, really liked it.<P>I personally used all three save spots to my advantage, saved one on the World Map just before the final boss, saved one right next to the final boss, and saved one for continue data after beating the game. So I can easily get to Crossbones Island and fight Deadbeard if I want.<P>But, as I said earlier, it's definitely not worth it to play through the whole game again. I mean, what's the point?<P>------------------
JeffreyAtW - It's official - AtW actually really seriously does stand for "Person who annoys others with a long, stupid signature after every miniscule post."<P>...Not.<P><A HREF="http://midgard.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Midgard - That Other RPG Comic</A>
<A HREF="http://jeffreyatw.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank>Mario Is Stoned!</A>
JeffreyAtW
Regular Poster

Postby Bouncy Fish on Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:23 am

WHEN YOU STAB YOUR COMPUTER FINAL FANTASY DVD IS ON YOUR COMPUTER DESK TABLE MESA PLATFORM THING
Bouncy Fish
Regular Poster

Return to Midgard