Safe arrivals and homecomings

Postby Shades Cooper on Mon Mar 04, 2002 1:01 am

Life's been real weird for the past three months or so.

But I've finally managed to complete the run of the first incarnation of the MmoB Comics.

That strip ran on my university server from 1999 - present (3/2002). The overall length of that strip was about 500 strips. The actual count was more than 500 but not all strips were really part of the story in any way.

This new MmoB on keenspace is to run those 500 strips that I'll REMAKE. I really couldn't draw at all when I started the first MmoB. Some might say that I still can't.

I'm ashamed that I haven't updated the keenspace strip, and even now I'm doing reruns. But I had to complete the old strip first - I had not the time to keep 2 separate comics going.

This keenspace strip is NOT a sequel. You don't have to read the first one to understand the second. It's essentially the same strip. So, if you're a first timer with MmoB - consider this strip as the original work.

For those coming back for a second fix... Well, let's hope it's as good as it was the first time around. They say it doesn't hurt as much.

-r. | Rainer K. Koreasalo
Kamikaze does not mean "Divine flatulence"
Shades Cooper

Return to Minding My Own Business