Rather listen to that boob than the one in the whitehouse.

Rather listen to that boob than the one in the whitehouse.

Postby Rhonwyn on Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:48 am

I hope Dean keeps running to keep Kerry on track. There are still a lot more delegates to assign so why should Dean stop now? The Dems just need to stay on target by going after Bush instead of each other.
Rhonwyn

Re: Rather listen to that boob than the one in the whitehous

Postby Hi-bry on Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:09 am

Rhonwyn wrote:There are still a lot more delegates to assign so why should Dean stop now? The Dems just need to stay on target by going after Bush instead of each other.

I'll give you that one. I find it fascinating that the major media outlets have pretty much crowned Kerry the nominee after only a fourth of the delegates have been doled out.

But then again, Kerry was originally the favorite a year ago when he announced. Dean became a "flavor of the month" after he tossed his hat in the ring and shook things up.

Somehow, I miss the serenity and maturity of Lieberman. I hardly knew ye.

Bry
"Television is democracy at its ugliest."
-- Paddy Chayefsky (1923-1981), playwright

LCD :: Lowest Common Denominator
a comic strip by Bryan M. Richter
[url]LCD.comicgenesis.com[/url]
Hi-bry
Regular Poster

Lieberman is Bush Lite.

Postby Rhonwyn on Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:45 am

Dean is the man. He balanced the budget in Vermont and still provided healthcare for children. He supports civil unions for gays. He is conservative fiscally and liberal socially as am I. Compare him to Bush's record in Texas where many children have no healthcare.
Rhonwyn

DEAN (OT)

Postby Jamie on Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:48 pm

Say what you want about Dean, but the man changed politics forever. More to the point, his supporters changed politics. Howard Dean, when all experts said it couldn
Jamie

Return to Lowest Common Denominator