Ouch!

Ouch!

Postby NR Pax on Thu May 23, 2002 3:10 am

"It's like Seinfeld." Nice!

I really disliked that show and the comparison was wonderful. That strip is being sent to a friend that was less than thrilled with the ending of the X-Files.
if ( ($problem < $keyboard) && (problem > $chair) ) then ( print "USER ERROR: Replace User"; )
NR Pax
Regular Poster

Postby Mothspiral on Thu May 23, 2002 5:11 am

I didn't see the last ep, but really, viewers expected closure? An ending? For X-Files?? Come on.
Inside every cynic there's an idealist desperately yearning to be let out, and when they are let out they're usually a real pain and cause all sorts of trouble. --Chris Boucher
Mothspiral
Regular Poster

Postby Hi-bry on Thu May 23, 2002 8:34 am

You'd think after nine years, there'd be some resolution. But then, it did deal with an argument that's been around since Man first crawled out of the slime: Are we the only ones?

As well as another argument around since Man first learned to put his boot to the throat of his brother: Are governments there to protect us or themselves?

On the other hand, I wouldn't want a repeat of a certain sci-fi franchise that's older than I am but still churning out incarnations. Come on, Majel, throw away the cocktail napkins, will you please? You're rich enough.
"Television is democracy at its ugliest."
-- Paddy Chayefsky (1923-1981), playwright

LCD :: Lowest Common Denominator
a comic strip by Bryan M. Richter
[url]LCD.comicgenesis.com[/url]
Hi-bry
Regular Poster

Postby Mothspiral on Fri May 24, 2002 3:43 am

ST lost me after I missed a season. What I want is Space: Above and Beyond back. Or Prey. Or even Earth 2.
Inside every cynic there's an idealist desperately yearning to be let out, and when they are let out they're usually a real pain and cause all sorts of trouble. --Chris Boucher
Mothspiral
Regular Poster

Return to Lowest Common Denominator