Rabid Julie Fan Alert

Postby Toco on Tue Nov 13, 2001 9:21 am

Good morning all! I just looked in the mirror this morning and realized that "Merciful heavens! My new glasses make me look just like Julie!"<P>So I'm practicing Julie's trademark trick with the eyeglasses. Must perfect that one in time for the holidays.<P>Ah. Anywho. Long live Julie!<P>------------------
~The Little Goddess~
Toco

Postby Hi-bry on Tue Nov 13, 2001 11:35 am

Hey, Toco!<P>You should send me a photo of you in your specs and working on "the pose." <P>Hey, if any other Juliholics (I'll probably come up with a better term) want to have a contest to see who can do the best specs flirt, send me your photos to <A HREF="mailto:bryan.richter@gte.net">bryan.richter@gte.net</A> . I'd like to see how many Julie fans are out there...<P>Thanks for the note. I blush...
Bry<P><P>------------------
LCD Lowest Common Denominator.
News happens.
Hi-bry
Regular Poster

Postby TheRealJules on Tue Nov 20, 2001 12:51 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hi-bry:
Hey, if any other Juliholics (I'll probably come up with a better term) want to have a contest to see who can do the best specs flirt...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I suppose I'd better declare myself ineligible for the contest -- it wouldn't be fair for the original Jules to participate! :-)<P>It's incredibly cool to be (half of) the inspiration for a comic character, and even cooler to see that she has lots of fans. I and my glasses thank you!
TheRealJules

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1478 on Thu Nov 22, 2001 10:53 am

Cool! The Real Jules has joined!
Welcome & pleased to meetcha!<P>btw about 75% of my characters are composites based on real people I've met thru my life<P>------------------
Josegil "Kiggy" Rivera
Don Kiggxote, C.I. - Companion of the Order of Jubal.
<A HREF="http://paradoxtrip.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Paradox Trip</A>: <I>Ever wished you could go back to your High School years and REALLY live them the way it should have been?</I>
Proud Member of <A HREF="http://blottostreet.keenspace.com/maritza.htm" TARGET=_blank>Maritza's Minions</A>
ZOMBIE USER 1478
Regular Poster

Return to Lowest Common Denominator