Project A-Kon 14!

Project A-Kon 14!

Postby GreatDragon AD on Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:49 am

I know it's too soon to talk about this year's A-Kon since we're months away from it, but I just gotta post it. Last year's A-Kon has been one of the greatest moments of my life, it has been the first time I've been to an actual Anime convention. Gotten some great stuff and art, meet good friends I've known in the Internet, and joined in the fun activities.

Anyway, I like if anyone is goint to this year's A-Kon. Also, I remember that at Itzacon Yammy had his own panel (too bad I hadn't went there). I was hoping if he's getting his own panel at A-Kon as well. I really wanted to get some commission art from him. Comments and opinions are welcome.
GreatDragon AD,
the Twin Warrior of the Fire of Power

PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
GreatDragon AD

Postby Kirk on Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:35 am

Well, I live in Europe, so it's about no Cons for me. Thre are Cons in Europe... but there aren't going any cool people to it :P
3 girls. One house.
Oh crap.

KW|FZ|SIS|MTC|ART
Kirk
Regular Poster

Postby Yamcha Hibiki on Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:49 am

That reminds me, I need to talk to the people in charage of guest invites at A-kon... either way, I'll be there.
Robbie "Yamcha Hibiki" Allen
Fusion D - A comic about a meglomaniac stripper catgirl who wants to destroy the world, or at least a big chunk of it. :D

Death Bunny - Because killing people is fun!
Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Postby HiRider on Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:03 pm

Darn you all. Darn you all to heck. Oh well, At least I should be able to g to 1 Anime convention this year.
MIRACLE MAX: Now, mostly dead is slightly alive. Now, all dead...well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do.
INIGO: What's that?
MIRACLE MAX: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

HiRider
Regular Poster

Postby Shinmyk on Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:51 pm

Yamcha Hibiki wrote:That reminds me, I need to talk to the people in charage of guest invites at A-kon... either way, I'll be there.

After Itza, i tried to get ahold of A-kon staff, but either they never replied or I accidently deleted the e-mail >>. Anyway, I couldn't find an e-mail to guest relations, so thats why I haven't emailed them either :\ It'd be great to have another panel :]
------
-Myk
Shinmyk
Regular Poster

Postby GreatDragon AD on Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:23 am

At last year's A-Kon, me and my twin bro' did met Otaku-Ohki and Zeddy. It was great seeing them, a pair of twins meeting another pair of twins. We even actually love the same comic, Gold Digger. We were suppose to meet Yammy there as well, but we never crossed paths since we couldn't know what we look like. After seeing the backyard wrestling movie that he did, I hope I would be ready to meet him at this year's A-Kon.

Wish there's more webcomic artists in A-Kon. Last year there was "Megatokyo"'s Piro and Largo, and "Wendy"'s Josh Lesnuck in my memory.
GreatDragon AD,

PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
GreatDragon AD

Postby Shinmyk on Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:14 pm

Emi of strange canday was there... but i thikn she was kinda hiding >> Um... I can't remember who else was there off the top of me head :\
------
-Myk
Shinmyk
Regular Poster

Postby GreatDragon AD on Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:47 am

Hey Yammy! If you're not doing anything at this year's A-Kon, myabe if you can check out the Boardies panel. The panel is all about my friends from the Project A-Kon forum, the Boardies. They're great people, you should meet them if you have the time.
GreatDragon AD,

PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
GreatDragon AD

Return to Fusion D