Happy Halloween Yamcha

Happy Halloween Yamcha

Postby CaptainMooki on Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:36 pm

...although I think "Howie" is just a little too much like "Howard the Duck"
...and then everyone ate cookies and read "The Adventures of Captain Mooki" and were happy!
CaptainMooki
Regular Poster

Postby AntiAntagonist on Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:37 am

That reminds me of an old show that used to be on Nickelodeon back in the 80's. It was about a vampire duck and his friends who lived in a castle. There was also a vampire hunter duck who repeatedly tried for the vampire's unlife.

I dunno I suppose Howie reminds me of the vampire hunter, even if the one from that old cartoon was daft.
As you go through life remember:
You will always get new friends and lose old friends, but it takes a special person to be your ultimate enemy!
AntiAntagonist
Regular Poster

Postby CaptainMooki on Wed Oct 30, 2002 10:09 am

Count Duckula, who ate katsup instead of blood and moved his entire castle for vacation anytime he got bored. And the Vampire Hunter was actually a goose, and quite inept as you pointed out.
...and then everyone ate cookies and read "The Adventures of Captain Mooki" and were happy!
CaptainMooki
Regular Poster

Postby Yamcha Hibiki on Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:21 am

Well, I think the fact that Howie is neither a duck or a goose helps him out a bit. He's just a rather odd looking chicken. Not that anyone here really knows who Howie the Chicken Vampire Hunter is... other than maybe Teague, obviously... anywho about the picture...

Damn Teague, I think this is the first time anyone has drawn one of my characters and I completely liked the way the drew the character better than the way I drew the character. I mean I've gotten fan art (especially from you) where I felt the person was a better artist than me, but I always liked how I drew the character better... it just seemed fitting. However, I like how you drew Howie twenty times more than how I draw, and the scar is a really nice freakin' touch. Actually this kinda' gives me an idea. Teague, send me an e-mail (I'll forget to send one, otherwise).
Robbie "Yamcha Hibiki" Allen
Fusion D - A comic about a meglomaniac stripper catgirl who wants to destroy the world, or at least a big chunk of it. :D

Death Bunny - Because killing people is fun!
Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Return to Fusion D