Fusion D FAQ

Fusion D FAQ

Postby Yamcha Hibiki on Wed Sep 25, 2002 3:30 pm

I'm thinking of making a Fusion D FAQ when I'm "less busy" for the webpage. So what I want you guys to do is ask so really good questions, so I'll have stuff to post for that. ^_^
Robbie "Yamcha Hibiki" Allen
Fusion D - A comic about a meglomaniac stripper catgirl who wants to destroy the world, or at least a big chunk of it. :D

Death Bunny - Because killing people is fun!
Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Postby AntiAntagonist on Wed Sep 25, 2002 10:31 pm

"Does Fusion have fur all over or just on the cat anatomy parts?"
"How many Fusions are there?" (remember the supposed "D 1.0")
<insert random question about Fusion character motivation here>
"Where's the beef?"
AntiAntagonist
Regular Poster

Postby CaptainMooki on Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:06 am

How do the character's conciousnessesesssesi (however the hell you say it) get transfered into thier new host bodies?

What's up with Catgirls? Ain't DogGirls sexy too?

Does Rummy have some sort of radar so that he can see without opening his eyes, or does he just bump into walls alot between each panel and we the audience don't get to see it until some sort of "Fusion D: Bloopers" episode is made?

And when are we gonna get past all this pesky in-depth storytelling and character development and just get back to that wacky lil' Fusion and her whimsical attempts at Armageddon?
...and then everyone ate cookies and read "The Adventures of Captain Mooki" and were happy!
CaptainMooki
Regular Poster

Postby Yamcha Hibiki on Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:27 am

"Does Fusion have fur all over or just on the cat anatomy parts?"

Fusion only has fur on her ears and tail.

"How many Fusions are there?" (remember the supposed "D 1.0")

Actually quite a few but there's only two living. Fusion and Failed Project 13

"<insert random question about Fusion character motivation here> "

<insert random answer about Fusion character motivation here>

"Where's the beef?"

Your soaking in it.

"How do the character's conciousnessesesssesi (however the hell you say it) get transfered into thier new host bodies? "

While I haven't come up with a name yet, Kay has a machine that can send the electrical impulses of the human mind from one body to another.

"What's up with Catgirls? Ain't DogGirls sexy too? "

Yes, they are. Especially that one. While there isn't any doggirls in Fusion D, there will be a dogboy at one point.

"Does Rummy have some sort of radar so that he can see without opening his eyes, or does he just bump into walls alot between each panel and we the audience don't get to see it until some sort of "Fusion D: Bloopers" episode is made? "

Like a lot of real life blind people Rummy has learned to deal with his handicap by developing a heightened sense of touch and sound so that he can tell what's going on around him. Kind of like Snake Eyes in G.I. Joe.

"And when are we gonna get past all this pesky in-depth storytelling and character development and just get back to that wacky lil' Fusion and her whimsical attempts at Armageddon?"

Well, the Armageddon storyline was basically just meant for the first storyline cause I figured it would be a good place to develope Fusion's character. But there will be some crazy stuff coming in the future...
Fusion D - A comic about a meglomaniac stripper catgirl who wants to destroy the world, or at least a big chunk of it. :D

Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Postby AntiAntagonist on Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:38 pm

Will there be a spider-goat (like the one in Canada) person?
Will we ever see Fusion's "mother"?
Who are Mp3 and Avi, and will they require a Codec?
AntiAntagonist
Regular Poster

Re: Fusion D FAQ

Postby Mutt on Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:00 pm

Yamcha Hibiki wrote:I'm thinking of making a Fusion D FAQ when I'm "less busy" for the webpage. So what I want you guys to do is ask so really good questions, so I'll have stuff to post for that. ^_^

Q: Can I be a character in your comic?
A: NO!
Mutt
Regular Poster

Postby Yamcha Hibiki on Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:17 pm

"Will there be a spider-goat (like the one in Canada) person?"

Fraid not.

"Will we ever see Fusion's "mother"?"

She's one of the test tubes in the backgrounds of Steve's office. But seriously. No, because Fusion doesn't have a mother.

"Who are Mp3 and Avi, and will they require a Codec?"

They are characters in a comic book I am working on and hope to get published. They have little to nothing to do with Fusion D though.

Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Postby AntiAntagonist on Thu Sep 26, 2002 6:54 pm

When I said "mother" I was refering to the cat that was the DNA donor for Fusion's creation. Plus I wasn't really sure what to call the cat since, Fusion was made and I figured since D was her father...okay I lost my train of thought...

umm...another question:
What made you decide to start Fusion D?
AntiAntagonist
Regular Poster

Postby Yamcha Hibiki on Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:06 am

"When I said "mother" I was refering to the cat that was the DNA donor for Fusion's creation. Plus I wasn't really sure what to call the cat since, Fusion was made and I figured since D was her father...okay I lost my train of thought..."

Ahhh... no, we will not see said cat. Sorry.

"What made you decide to start Fusion D?"

Fustrations with Shinku! and my work situation which actually made me want to destroy every living thing on Earth for about a week. While I didn't feel the need to destroy the world anymore, I liked the idea, and went with it. Plus I wanted to do something as differant from Shinku! as a could.

Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Postby Yamcha Hibiki on Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:56 am

Bump

Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Return to Fusion D