Time's a wastin'

Postby JimRob on Mon Apr 08, 2002 2:28 pm

While my friends discuss travelling in France, I doodle aimlessly on 3" by 5" cards.

(Lyrics from 'Mario Man' by the Super Furry Animals, incidentally.)

If I were to start a second comic, I'd have to do it on 3" by 5" cards. They're just so convenient. (Or at least 4" by 6".)
JimRob
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 5169 on Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:50 am

Also brilliant for animation, or so I've heard. Just draw a different 'frame' on each card, then flick through them quickly and presto! the Albion Fuzz movie! 'Course, you'll have to hum the soundtrack.

Which reminds me of my own brief animation career.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tim Tylor on 2002-04-11 03:03 ]</font>
ZOMBIE USER 5169
Regular Poster

Postby JimRob on Sun Apr 14, 2002 12:36 pm

I've thought about doing animation in the past, but almost immediately realised each time that it would take a ridiculous amount of time and money to put my twenty-minute epics into effect. (Unless graphics tablets and copies of auto-inbetweening animation software start raining from the skies, that is.) Sadly, I'm also a detail fiend, which means my drawing style is rather laborious. Still, perhaps flick-booking might work...

Your animation was very chucklesome, by the way: good timing. Certainly better than the lumbering Asterix films I've been watching instead of revising lately.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JimRob on 2002-04-14 13:39 ]</font>
JimRob
Regular Poster

Return to Albion Fuzz