13 March Edition

Postby Tek Roo on Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:23 pm

*Tek lands on both feet, in a Forum which, until now, was foreign to him.*

<looking around -- to himself> Ah! No poorly-drawn avatar here -- so far so good!

Greetings! JimRob! I felt compelled to drop by and issue the following comment on tonight's installment of Albion Fuzz: "Oh! The pain! I know it all too well -- like a searing dagger through my heart!"....At least I worked up the courage a few days later to utter something in reply that was at least endearing, if not totally botched and pathetic, and it has made me all the better.

Oh, and I really dug the Dermot character -- I had completely forgotten about Black Books!

I'd better get back to the Sully & Minkle board before something else gets set on fire -- see ya!

Tek
Tek Roo
Regular Poster

Postby JimRob on Wed Mar 13, 2002 2:20 pm

Hey hey! Welcome to the forum. The colours aren't as nice (yet), but the risk of being set on fire is definitely lower.

The pain is not merely a result of romantic angst, though... more will come to light tomorrow.
JimRob
Regular Poster

Postby Tek Roo on Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:43 pm

I suspected as much from the title of the new plot line, but the pose in the final frame was pretty universal -- somewhere between "why do I have to be such an idiot" and "why can't someone just happen by and rip my brains out with a melon scoop". It's pretty relatable (why can't I find that word in my dictionary?) regardless of the impending plot (ah....I see!), and it's even worse if there's a woman involved.

Example 1: I just put the engine back in my car backwards -- I'm stupid, I think I'll have a pint.

Example 2: I just put the engine back in my car backwards and a woman saw me do it -- Someone shoot me.

See?
Tek Roo
Regular Poster

Return to Albion Fuzz