*Builds a fort out of bricks*

Postby Merlin the Tuna on Sun Dec 02, 2001 7:39 am

*Steals all weapons in a 500 mile radius*<P>Ha! No one can penetrate my fortress!<P>*Looks out of a guard tower*<P>... or wants to, apparently....<P>------------------
Stupidity is like nuclear power; it can be used for good or for evil. And you don't want to get any on you.
Merlin the Tuna

Postby Merlin the Tuna on Tue Dec 04, 2001 1:43 am

<Makes a sandwich><P>What fun is owning a fort if no one attacks? That's it.....<P><Kills random peasants><P>Ahh, much better....<P>------------------
Stupidity is like nuclear power; it can be used for good or for evil. And you don't want to get any on you.
Merlin the Tuna

Postby Merlin the Tuna on Wed Dec 05, 2001 1:44 am

*Sets up a line of cannons*<P>Methinks I forgot to put something in that other post... Ah, whatever. STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! AHHHHHH!!!!<P>*Fires cannons*<P>------------------
Merlin the Tuna

Postby Lesley on Thu Dec 06, 2001 5:17 am

o...k...
*dead*
Lesley

Postby Merlin the Tuna on Thu Dec 06, 2001 5:21 am

HAHAHA! You are no match for me!<P>*Reloads cannons*<P>No one can defeat me! Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!<P>*Puts together a catapult*<P>Y'know, considering how hard it is to make this damn thing, you'd think it'd come with a manual.<P>*Kicks stupid looking catapult*<P>------------------
Merlin the Tuna

Postby Merlin the Tuna on Thu Dec 20, 2001 1:33 am

*Plays paddleball*<P>Impenentrable fortresses are rather boring...<P>*Runs away to make topic*<P>------------------
Merlin the Tuna

Postby Merlin the Tuna on Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:23 am

Brouhaha! I am in class right now, but I don't care! Bwa ha ha!<P>*Plots against BOINK*<P>Bwa ha!<P>------------------
Merlin the Tuna

Return to Eutopia