Bleh?

Bleh?

Postby Whoreass on Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:46 am

"Also, remember that Patricia here is infatuated with Kevin-- y'know, that gay dragon that's always hanging around and hits on Eric all the time?"

Yeah. What about it. What you should be saying is:

"Also, remember that Kevin who's not here is infatuated with Eric-- y'know, that man-bitch with a pretty mouth that's always hanging around all the time? Well, we're about to start a wonderful shounen-ai plotline between him and Kevin. Yeehaw! Hurray for making my straight readers uncomfortable!"

Further more, Kevin is NOT hitting on Eric all the time. >.< I've only seen him hit on Eric FOUR TIMES during the entire strip, and two of them I wrote! Grrrrr.
Whoreass

Postby DevioX on Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:25 am

Hm, if only I could come up with such a storyline that I considered funny enough... I've thought of some, but they always have an after-school-special saccharine aftertaste and I have to scourge myself directly after thinking up such things.

As for Kevin not hitting on Eric enough... well, no one really seems to be hitting on anyone. I guess I'll have to think up some awful jokes to change that.
Kristofer Kurtis
Nasty Chocolates
DevioX
Regular Poster

Postby Whoreass on Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:36 am

"Okay, so Kevin isn't really putting the moves on Eric..."

That elbow in the last panel was purty suspicious! :o (I can dream can't I?) :roll:
Whoreass

Postby DevioX on Sun Oct 20, 2002 12:29 am

Oh, the nudging was quite suspicious, but Kevin admittedly has little chance to win Eric's affections while he remains male. We'll just have to see what later unfolds (if I actually sit down and think about this stuff, draw it, etc., etc.).
Kristofer Kurtis
Nasty Chocolates
DevioX
Regular Poster

Return to Nasty Chocolates