Special announcement!

Postby DevioX on Tue Nov 06, 2001 11:08 am

If you just decided to check the forum out today, boy are you in for a treat! Well, kinda. My roommate made a Java applet that produces random, often obscene phrases (I suggested the addition of many of the words). As of now there are over 400,000 phrases possible, and some of them may actually be funny. So if you're daring, give it a shot. I know I can spend hours on this thing.<P><A HREF="http://nastychocolates.keenspace.com/FunShit/ShitMangler.html">Shit Mangler v1.0</A>
DevioX
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11101 on Sun Sep 29, 2002 7:28 am

I clicked 5-6 times (funny) and then got: "Nasty chocolate flinger" XD
hi by the way

old games hu? I love Zelda 3
do you have the original SNES game and machine? =)
I only have it on emulator ^_^
as for the comic, although the art is rather, you know >;)
it is (believe it or not) really funny,
I enjoy reading it, my fave character is Kevin, 'cause I love dragons and he's gay, what's there no to love?

{this was a really looong post ne? :-? }
ZOMBIE USER 11101

Postby DevioX on Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:14 am

Cool, a post from someone new! Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to visit my humble abode. Good to know you can look past the icky art to see the (occasional) humor of my comic. :wink:

Shit Mangler is indeed fun-- I really should get it updated sometime with new words and such. But then I'd just spend hours generating new phrases.

And I am a very big fan of "old" video games. I have an SNES, NES, Genesis... I could go on for a while. Zelda 3 was definitely one of the best (and I do own the actual game), but my favorite video game of all-time remains Super Metroid.

Gay dragons sure seem to be a favorite among the people here... :wink:
Kristofer Kurtis
Nasty Chocolates
DevioX
Regular Poster

Return to Nasty Chocolates