Welcome to Ami 'n Umi

Postby MukiSama on Sun Sep 09, 2001 6:59 am

Welcome my friends, to Ami 'n Umi.
You can do anything, at Ami 'n Umi.
The impossible is unknown, at Ami 'n Umi.
Welcome, to Ami 'n Umi.<P>All kidding aside,(does anyone even GET that joke?) Muki here, welcoming everyone to my humble little comic. For anyone who just jumped in and wondering just what the heck is goin' on story-wise, all will be explained in the upcoming weeks. I have a nice little story here, about my four main characters, and everything is falling into place nicely. (Aside from my computer crashing and all dat stuff.)<P>Anyhoo, this board is here for just about anything you peoplez wanna chat about. The storyline, art, etc. of the comic, upcoming anime or game-related events, why Chicago fans are split between two baseball teams when both suck. (Yeah, I know the Sox made it to the finals, but what did they do when they got there? The got their asses SWEEPED, that's what they did!) Yup, Muki here is from the Windy city, and the four seasons (sometimes in the same week) aside, it's a nice place to be in. And so, welcome to my comic, and enjoy.<P>-Peace
MukiSama
Regular Poster

Postby Glu_glu on Thu Nov 29, 2001 3:40 am

<font face=ravie><font color=blue>reviving topics, just to make this board more....ACTIVE! really this thing needs more.....life....insanity...more...everything!</font></font><P>------------------
excuse the ortographic errors,damn it im mexican what were you all expecting?
Mexicans have feelings too.
Lambo swims like a brick.
Glu_glu

Postby Glu_glu on Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:35 am

<font face=ravie><font color=blue>its so lonely............</font></font><P>------------------
Glu_glu

Postby MukiSama on Sat Dec 22, 2001 1:53 am

Gomen gomen, more comics on the wa- ah, who am I kidding, more comics when I get off my lazy butt. ^^
MukiSama
Regular Poster

Postby Glu_glu on Sun Dec 23, 2001 7:27 am

<font face=ravie><font color=blue>.......must....keep.....posting!</font></font><P>------------------
Glu_glu

Return to Ami 'n Umi