Cant make todays deadline

Postby WB on Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:34 am

Sorry guys. No can do for today. I'll denote it on the front page later. lets just say that I'm on my most major day but I didnt realize my workload would get this big >__<<P>The plane crash in new york delayed my film editing so I have to concentrate on 3 drawings by 6:00 tonight (Nov 14) so I'm pulling an all nighter so I'll have as much time as I need this weekend to edit with my group. So you wont see what was supposed to be tomorrows strip until the day after tomorrow. <P>Cant be helped. I'm just behind.<P>No time to talk, on the last leg of my term paper. See you all later.<P>------------------

<B>Dub's Sig - Version 4.2: The Signature Of The Idiot Savant!</B><P><UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> <A HREF="http://chipandwalter.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>CNW & Time Trouble: My Daily Comic Strips</A>
<LI> <A HREF="http://www.deadjournal.com/users/wb" TARGET=_blank>WB's Dead Journal</A> </UL><P><B>Jonathan "WB!" Gray</B> - Nacking Your Weasel For Fun And Profit Since 1997, Guaranteed or your money back!
WB
Regular Poster

Postby Tails-sama the GG on Wed Nov 14, 2001 4:36 am

SCHOOL IMPORTANT FOR DUB. DUB NO PASS SCHOOL, NO COMICS AT ALL FOR TAILS-SAMA. SCHOOL COME FIRST FOR DUB. 'NUFF SAID.<P>------------------
This fox can skate, grind, jump, tag, and dance.
Tails-sama the GG
Regular Poster

Postby Greliz on Wed Nov 14, 2001 6:41 am

Relax, man, school comes first....<P>...<P>Crap, that just reminded me that I didn't do my Physics homework. ^^;;;<P>------------------
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of throughly useless information."
Greliz
Regular Poster

Postby ZapRowsdower on Wed Nov 14, 2001 7:25 am

No problem! School is really important. Get your work done and take it from there.<P>This from the person who reads online comics when his boss isnt looking...<P>ZAP!!
ZapRowsdower

Return to Chip and Walter & Time Trouble