WHOA @____@ Check this out....

Postby Duel on Mon Oct 08, 2001 3:07 am

Do you know whether the DBZ's on Saturday'll be new or reruns?
Duel
Regular Poster

Postby WB on Mon Oct 08, 2001 3:57 am

Most likely reruns starting from Season one.<P>------------------

<B>Dub's Sig - Version 4.2: The Signature Of The Idiot Savant!</B><P><UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> <A HREF="http://chipandwalter.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>CNW & Time Trouble: My Daily Comic Strips</A>
<LI> <A HREF="http://www.deadjournal.com/users/wb" TARGET=_blank>WB's Dead Journal</A> </UL><P><B>Jonathan "WB!" Gray</B> - Nacking Your Weasel For Fun And Profit Since 1997, Guaranteed or your money back!
WB
Regular Poster

Postby WB on Mon Oct 08, 2001 7:19 am

This is the new temporary October Schedule for Cartoon network that I got from Toon Zone. Remember that October is TYPICALLY resigned for Scooby Doo and Courage The Cowardly Dog: BUT there are some BIG surprises in here: like Dragonaball Z on Saturdays Afternoons REPLACING the Scooby Block?????? @___@<P>Lineup Changes:<P>
BEGINNING MONDAY, OCTOBER 1
WB
Regular Poster

Postby SSDogbert22 on Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:06 am

NOOOOOOO!!!! THEY GOT RID OF ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE!!!!<P>Wiat, that's not too bad. Especially since they added two of their better Cartoon Cartoons to replace it.<P>Remember my friends are obsessed with Sailor Moon and PPG. Not that I'm not.<P>And they increase DBZ infestation. Of course. Kids these days, just don't appreciate fine TV.
SSDogbert22
Regular Poster

Postby Charles RB on Tue Oct 09, 2001 9:16 am

THE ZOIDS ANIME?! Man, I SO want to get Sattelite TV! <P>Zoids, BTW, was a toyline in the late 80's and early 90's. The anime came out in 1999 in Japan (therabouts), to coincide with a new Zoids toyline! It looks cool!
Charles RB
Regular Poster

Return to Chip and Walter & Time Trouble