Update! DEAR LORK!

Postby Knomey on Tue Oct 16, 2001 12:30 am

This is an update. Dood.<P>Brushed up on HTML. Going to do more HTML buffing (not)<P>O_O new comic comeing soon. YAY!<P>And gaining new attitude bout comic. O_O one that does not give me so much stress about being popular. ^_^ Just as long as I have fun, aye? Aye. <P>------------------
Put the scythe down and turn around slowly.
<A HREF="http://lawngnome.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>LawnGnomes</A>
Knomey
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Tue Oct 16, 2001 12:46 am

*does the "happy at the thought of new Lawn Gnomes" dance*<P>Oh, and you may want to change the color of the forum link on your news update. Once it's been followed it's almost impossible to see.
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Wed Oct 17, 2001 2:05 am

Don't worry, if there is a steady flow of comics of the same quality that we have already seen, you will have more fans.<P>If you draw it, they will come.
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby Knomey on Wed Oct 17, 2001 10:55 am

I shall fix this today. ^_^<P>O_O and dood. You're like.. my only fan that I didn't perviously know before I made this comic. That automatically deserves you a prize, methinks.<P>------------------
Put the scythe down and turn around slowly.
<A HREF="http://lawngnome.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>LawnGnomes</A>
Knomey
Regular Poster

Postby Knomey on Thu Oct 18, 2001 12:27 am

Fans. Wow. Fans. That's like.. mindblowing. When I think about it, fans would be like.. rewarding. That'd be a neat feeling. <P>Yeah. It's always bugged me how you can't really count on a comic haveing full-color strips every day. Understandable, but it's cool to have something vibrant and consistant, which is why I'm takeing the time t draw all my comics FIRST before I put em up. Wanna be ahead of deadline.
Knomey
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Sat Oct 20, 2001 3:48 am

Look! New comic! yay!<P>Oh, wait, a death threat. That's bad, isn't it?<P>Now you have me waiting for the next one. Do you have a set schedule planned, or is it just as you complete the comics?
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby Knomey on Sun Oct 21, 2001 10:31 am

Hehehe. You see? Suspense!<P>But. My set sheduale planned is going to be a new comic either every day or every other day..depends how fast I can draw the comics and come up with some content thats not TOO boreing and half-assed. >_> but the comic up now is kind of a...'coming soon' comic. *nod* I've drawn the next four comics, but I'm not going to put them on the site untill I do three more. >_> So I have ample time to make more comics while the others are being shown.
Knomey
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Sat Nov 03, 2001 12:33 pm

hey, you didn't know me before hand...did you? <P>populalarity is for losers. <P>------------------
<A HREF="http://situationnowhere.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>~Joe</A>
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Return to Lawn Gnomes