O_O And the Pink Fluffy bunny walks on threw

O_O And the Pink Fluffy bunny walks on threw

Postby GoldWolf on Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:43 pm

:evil:

NOT ON MY WATCH HE DOESN'T!

*Pulls out a rocket launcher and aims for the bunny and as the smoke clears the only sound if a Thump...Thump...Thump...Thump*

:o

NO WAY!!!

:cry:

I've failed my post...what will I ever do.

:cry:

:evil:

*Pulls put a PC laptop and starts to fiddle with it...The Camera zooms in over his shoulder to reveal he is hacking into a site belonging to Microsoft...on closer inspection Microsoft has a back door into the pentagon that is being taken advantage off*

:lol:

MMMMWWWWWWAAAAA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

:)
hehehehehe
:D
hahahahahahaha
:lol:
MMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA

*he hits the enter Key and the screen starts flashing Red with a skull and cross bones on it*

Computer: Thermonuclear War Head launched... Target Pink Fluffy bunny ETA: 5 minutes.

:evil: To be continued :evil:

AKA GoldWolf way saying POST DAMN YOU! POST FOR THE SAKE OF WOLD PEICE!! POST FOR THE SAKE OF MY BANK ACCOUNT :o I mean uh post because it's cool light and refreashing yes...

*reaches back and closes down a window of text that appears to be the java associated with the submit button*

...uh yeah and and post cause if you don't I might go insane and we don't want to hear that song :p

Right Vince? 8)

And ah shoot you saw it anyway... Post for me to get more Sake :p RAH!
GoldWolf

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4812 on Tue Jul 09, 2002 6:16 pm

Yeah, um...about that...

How about you give me a dollar?
ZOMBIE USER 4812
Regular Poster

*raises an eyebrow ever so carfuly*

Postby GoldWolf on Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:22 pm

A dollar... A DOLLAR?! AS IN...
One who makes dolls? I'm not sure if I can find one at this hour... hhhmmmm perhaps I should just go ask the local diety what he thinks I should do about this mess...

Blizzard Ultimate Creators of Warcraft 3 goodness and mayhem I call to you

Rockstar Games I envoke thee

Come what should I do about this?

Blizzard: Go buy our game and update with teh patch now then play countless hours on batttle.net making us filthy stinknig rich and all will be revealed

*GoldWolf happily jotting all information down*

Rockstar Games: Go find codes for GTA 3 get a PS2 and teh Game then while having fun playing as a Granny snipping people of a pick up or lobing grenades off the top of a Cabbie wait for Vice City to come out then immediatly buy it and all your gaming sins will be forgiven. Yes that includes the power gaming years ago on Whiet Wolf's servers

*Still jotting*

GoldWolf: Thanks oh wonderful gods of glory. *turns back to Don* I think tha baout covers it. *puts hands in his pockets and starts rocking back and forth on his feet. Smiles a little and nods repetativly*
GoldWolf

Return to Sense of Sanity, The