Color "Hero's For Sale"

Color "Hero's For Sale"

Postby El Cid on Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:11 pm

Today's "Color Pickle Jar Comic" is brought to you by Colored-Pencil-O-Vision.

Note: "Color Pickle Jar Comic" is not endorsed by Joe unless he says so, and colors used for characters may not be the ones he had in mind. That guy, that other guy, elf guy, bad guy, nurse girl, other girl, wizard dude, other old dude, doped-out guy, and assorted henchmen are copyright of Joe, as will the names be once he comes up with them. Offer available in United States, Canada, Mexico, and Cuba. US patent 124.B494, 124.R765 and 124.89T. Consult your physician before viewing any colored comic strips. Side effects include fatigue, loss of coordination, surprise, neat costumes, and an almost fanatical devotion to the pope. Lab studies show that colored comic strips result in poor behavior in lab animals. Seriously. The things are out of control. Just the other day I had one grab me by my collar and flick my ear repeatedly. They're insane I tell you.
El Cid
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Mon Jul 29, 2002 10:44 pm

holy damnation, el cid you rock! that is awesome! i love it! you got grin's colors exactly like what i had in mind! crap and a half, i can't even express the joy that i'm feeling in words! groovy
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby El Cid on Tue Jul 30, 2002 9:47 am

[clutching gold-plated candlestick]

First off *wipes away tear* I'd like to thank Adobe, and my future wife and kids. And for little Jimmy Peters. We made it Jimmy!

[/candlestick]

I'm glad you liked it Joe. I'm not in much of a position to draw fan art, so I thought you might find this a suitable fan-submission-thing. If you wanted, you could ask me to color something anytime.
El Cid
Regular Poster

Return to Pickle Jar