hey there, all you kats and kittens! it's me! I'm in the computer lab at the school and it's frickin' sweet! geefore, baby!
anyway, i just thought i'd check in and say that i'm having a bitchin' time here at pre-college. a quick overview:
1. my dorm room sucked and these pals of mine from my high school had a way cooler one with real windows and 3 times the space, so i yanked the matress out of my room and set up camp on their floor.
2. i suck at art now. And all of the naked people i have to draw are ugly and the chicks don't shave their armpits. it's hard work but somebody has to do it. And the teacher doesn't like the way I draw. he says i'm too stylized. which i am, i admit, but i'm stylized on purpose. I like the way it looks, dammit, and if he doesn't like it he can kiss my ass!
3. some idiot who lives in the wing i'm squating in had a bottle of nyquil and decided that he should hide it on a windowsill, and the r.a.'s found it and we all got in trouble. the idiot. i'd be pissed but he stepped up to the plate and tok the responsibility himself and i respect that. nothing happened to anyone, we're all alive.
4. "sweaty ass grinding" BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!
5. quizno's has a sandwich called the "hot beefeater". johnny had me order him a hot beefeater because he couldn't say it wth a straight face, but then again neither could i. I asked him to share his hot beefeater with me, but unfortunately his hot beefeater didn't satisfy him. and then some guy mooned us.
6. no matter how hot it may be outside, the water from the fountain a block away from the dorms is always freezing.
7 there may be no new strips but therte's still new content. dammit, bitches, i'm in my element here! this is the greatest time of my life. i haven't talked to my parents in a week!...damn i should really call them.
damn, i said i'd come to brady street with some people when i happened across the computer lab...i gotta go. i'll check in again some time. peace!