So...

So...

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8601 on Sun Jun 16, 2002 8:30 am

.... Joe's gone for 3 weeks.

No new updates for a while then... bastard. :D
ZOMBIE USER 8601
Regular Poster

Postby In Stereo on Tue Jun 18, 2002 7:25 pm

Hi! My name is Jackie! Long-time fan, 269th time poster. I'd just like to say you're doing maahvelous, dahlingk, simply <i>maahvelous!</i>

However, I'm going to agree that you're a bastard for depriving us faithful Pickle Jar addicts of our scrumptious new comics, bastard.

...In the best possible way, of course. Heh heh? :lol:
In Stereo
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:39 pm

hey there, all you kats and kittens! it's me! I'm in the computer lab at the school and it's frickin' sweet! geefore, baby!

anyway, i just thought i'd check in and say that i'm having a bitchin' time here at pre-college. a quick overview:

1. my dorm room sucked and these pals of mine from my high school had a way cooler one with real windows and 3 times the space, so i yanked the matress out of my room and set up camp on their floor.

2. i suck at art now. And all of the naked people i have to draw are ugly and the chicks don't shave their armpits. it's hard work but somebody has to do it. And the teacher doesn't like the way I draw. he says i'm too stylized. which i am, i admit, but i'm stylized on purpose. I like the way it looks, dammit, and if he doesn't like it he can kiss my ass!

3. some idiot who lives in the wing i'm squating in had a bottle of nyquil and decided that he should hide it on a windowsill, and the r.a.'s found it and we all got in trouble. the idiot. i'd be pissed but he stepped up to the plate and tok the responsibility himself and i respect that. nothing happened to anyone, we're all alive.

4. "sweaty ass grinding" BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

5. quizno's has a sandwich called the "hot beefeater". johnny had me order him a hot beefeater because he couldn't say it wth a straight face, but then again neither could i. I asked him to share his hot beefeater with me, but unfortunately his hot beefeater didn't satisfy him. and then some guy mooned us.

6. no matter how hot it may be outside, the water from the fountain a block away from the dorms is always freezing.

7 there may be no new strips but therte's still new content. dammit, bitches, i'm in my element here! this is the greatest time of my life. i haven't talked to my parents in a week!...damn i should really call them.

damn, i said i'd come to brady street with some people when i happened across the computer lab...i gotta go. i'll check in again some time. peace!
yeah, so anyway, read Pickle Jar.
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby MizunoL on Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:17 pm

The Joester wrote:5. quizno's has a sandwich called the "hot beefeater". johnny had me order him a hot beefeater because he couldn't say it wth a straight face, but then again neither could i. I asked him to share his hot beefeater with me, but unfortunately his hot beefeater didn't satisfy him. and then some guy mooned us.

Finally. I work at Quizno's and every time I have to make a Hot Beefeater I start laughing, but I've never found anyone else who thinks it's funny. I have not seen such a comical food name since one of my friends ordered and ate a hot beef roll in Scotland...
MizunoL
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:20 am

Sorry about mooning you, Joe. I couldn't help it.

ANYWAY... this Core guy fuckin' rocks. who says he needs to be a super hero?
Make him just a guy. He can work at Blockbuster, and have an apartment somewhere in the city. He likes to watch TV, and drink Mellow Yellow.
So he's just... some guy. Who happens to be able to turn into shit. And other stuff. It's a little quirk.
Like how my real main character, Blam, is made of egg plant, and has floating eyes and eyebrows, and is more or less invulnrable. But he's just a normal guy.
In a crazy way.
The unSnarkable J-Walkin'!
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby The Joester on Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:13 pm

good idea.
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8601 on Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:05 pm

I gotta agree... being able to turn into anything is pretty awesome... there is much potential... :wink:
ZOMBIE USER 8601
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:54 pm

well, i don't know if core can change into things...i don't think i want him to be a shape shifter after all. like he can't turn into people like t1000 from terminator, but he can turn into liquids
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8601 on Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:51 pm

liquids are just as cool.
ZOMBIE USER 8601
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:03 am

What?
Like... urine?
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby ZOMBIE USER 8601 on Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:08 pm

Er... sure. That can be.. cool..as well.... to some people... if it floats their boat...

Mind you, it would be interesting to see core turn into urine... Or can he? He'd probably just turn into a liquid which could look like anything...
ZOMBIE USER 8601
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Thu Jul 18, 2002 1:24 am

eh, i can see him turning into a silvery, bluish, semi-transparent liquid. maybe with a "foosh" sound effect.
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Return to Pickle Jar