The Parson and Roger! And...anime eyes?!

The Parson and Roger! And...anime eyes?!

Postby ZOMBIE USER 7262 on Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:27 am

It's been said in a different thread before, but the parson is *cool*. :D

And...panel 1... I may be seeing things from doing too much graphics work that involves specular highlights, but... does the as-of-yet-unnamed human boy have anime eyes in that panel, or is that just your style in such a small space, Gene? (I looked back as far as February, and the style of eyes is different.) Mind you, I'm making the assumption that that is the same human kid that's been in the story since around the time Steven moved to Furriston. :)

(And, Gene, is that just a 'generic' rabbit couple, or did you quietly sneak Jamie and Janie Jalecki into panel 1? ;) )
ZOMBIE USER 7262
Regular Poster

Re: The Parson and Roger! And...anime eyes?!

Postby Genecatlow on Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:10 pm

Elix wrote:It's been said in a different thread before, but the parson is *cool*. :D

I've been waiting to draw him for a long time. Almost half as
long as I've been waiting for them to fix the forums :P

And...panel 1... I may be seeing things from doing too much graphics work that involves specular highlights, but... does the as-of-yet-unnamed human boy have anime eyes in that panel, or is that just your style in such a small space, Gene? (I looked back as far as February, and the style of eyes is different.) Mind you, I'm making the assumption that that is the same human kid that's been in the story since around the time Steven moved to Furriston. :)

(And, Gene, is that just a 'generic' rabbit couple, or did you quietly sneak Jamie and Janie Jalecki into panel 1? ;) )

*chuckle* I would say that I've always had a measure of
anime influence in that kid from the very beginning. Maybe it
just shows more, now. :) And I wasn't sure at first if the
lapines were Jamie and Janie at first, but the more I look at
it, I begin to think they are. The Jaleckis are quite devout. :)
Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Postby Genecatlow on Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:16 pm

Elix wrote:It's been said in a different thread before, but the parson is *cool*. :D

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Postby Genecatlow on Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:27 pm

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Postby Genecatlow on Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:33 pm

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Postby Genecatlow on Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:37 pm

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Postby Genecatlow on Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:42 pm

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Postby Genecatlow on Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:48 pm

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Keenspace forums need a kick in the shorts, but...

Postby UncleMonty on Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:59 pm

I spent a half-hour getting to this point, to post this one message.

I want to join a church like that!

I can't tell you how overwhelmingly fed up I have become, of churches where you arrive, sit quietly for an hour, with a few breaks for hymns and the offering, and then go home. Where you never actually meet anyone in the room any more than you do the people who happen to sit near you in a theater.
The church is not the building - it is the people who meet there.
All buildings some day fall - but souls are forever.

A proper service should end up like the one where Jesus fed the multitude - A big picnic!
UncleMonty
Cartoon Hero

Postby UncleMonty on Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:03 pm

I can't tell you how overwhelmingly fed up I have become, of churches where you arrive, sit quietly for an hour, with a few breaks for hymns and the offering, and then go home. Where you never actually meet anyone in the room any more than you do the people who happen to sit near you in a theater.

A proper service should end up like the one where Jesus fed the multitude - A big picnic!
UncleMonty
Cartoon Hero

Postby UncleMonty on Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:09 pm

UncleMonty
Cartoon Hero

Postby UncleMonty on Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:13 pm

UncleMonty
Cartoon Hero

Return to Gene Catlow