Zina: Affiliation help, please.

Postby Andrick on Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:22 pm

I thought this should be 'public access' as a few of the other regulars may need this information in the future.

I have won an Avatar card in another forum's caption contest but there's one problem. As part of the Avatar card there is a place for affiliation. What this translates as is the website/comic one likes the best and how one is ranked in the pecking order of that hierarchy.

Let me get you a few examples:
Image Image

So what I'm asking is do you have a name for the groupies to be called. The Grateful Deads fans were called Dead-Heads, Suburban Jungle followers are called Jungloids and Boy Meets Boy's faithful are Harem Keepers. So what of those of us who love Element's Song?
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:39 pm

How 'bout 'Elementals'?
:: cutest grin in the universe ::
I'll be the leader!
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:54 pm

On 2002-04-10 15:39, Elemental wrote:
How 'bout 'Elementals'?
:: cutest grin in the universe ::
I'll be the leader!

HELL YA WILL! The group is crazy enough, thank you!
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Elemental on Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:58 pm

IS NOT!!! XP
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:05 pm

IS SO! Image
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Osiris2 on Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:24 pm

Who are you guys calling crazy there no crazy people in this forum average syko is psycotic im insaine but no-ones crazy
NOOOOO the cute little rabit its attacking
Run Away.........RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

The weilder of the shinny rubber chicken!!!!!
Osiris2
Regular Poster

Postby Osiris2 on Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:27 pm

lol you could call ur self the fan boy element

Osiris2
Regular Poster

Postby Zina on Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:37 pm

Shoot. I dunno what to call you guys...o.O;; I shoulda planned this out... I'll leave it up to the fans. ^^
<A HREF="http://zina.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Element's Song</A> -It's neat. And everyone likes neat things.
<A HREF="http://clad.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Cute Li'l Anti-Christ Daiji</A> -cute anti-Christ fun!
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby Osiris2 on Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:40 pm

morning zina :razz:
ima fun and i say call him the fan boy element
he's a fan i assume he's a boy and its called elements song

Osiris2
Regular Poster

Postby Zina on Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:46 pm

I think we want a name that applies to everyone, not just Elemental, as special as he is. And as the poll has proven, there are just as many girls that read ES as there are boys. They're just really quiet, it seems...o.o;;;

And it's evening here. ^^
<A HREF="http://zina.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Element's Song</A> -It's neat. And everyone likes neat things.
<A HREF="http://clad.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Cute Li'l Anti-Christ Daiji</A> -cute anti-Christ fun!
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby Osiris2 on Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:00 pm

naa not quiet they died of shock after reading some of the posts

i woulda if i was sane
but im no so :grin:

hey u could call use mental
forget the ele part lol
sorry i know im not being helpfull

Osiris2
Regular Poster

Postby Osiris2 on Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:01 pm

how bout something strange sounding like elementarian :evil:

Osiris2
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:00 pm

How about "The Zinnies"? .....
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Quewerty on Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:34 pm

Elles? Notes? (song being the keyword here...) Tnemele(<--I like this one)? Gnos! ^_^ heh. Raidoactive Cheese Monkeys? ...42's? =P neh... Completely out of the blue... Jamnamer! =) I'll try to think of more later.
Quewerty
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:16 am

Still nothin', huh? I had the thought that maybe one term wouldn't do it (for there is no term which could come from the title which would be unique enough). I was thinking we could maybe do something which represented us a little more by using the results from the tests. Then I remembered that I got Max and Haslen. Image

Any other ideas? *Elemental raises his hand* Anybody? *Elemental starts waving his arm back and forth* Anybody at all? *Elemental starts doing his best Horshack impression* Somebody, please?
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Darthen Wulf on Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:43 pm

ME!!! I'll be your savior, I hope...

What do you think about eSx, as in 'excess'? Hmmm... Nah, a bit too much possibilities for misunderstanding... FAWES!!! Yes! As in Fire, Air, Water and Soul!!! Good acronym, no?
"I'll be your sexual freeeeak!!!"
--George Michael, 'Freeek'
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Osiris2 on Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:28 pm

just call ur self insaine then ull fit in with the rest of the forum
Osiris2
Regular Poster

Postby Elemental on Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:10 pm

On 2002-04-12 11:16, Andrick wrote:
Still nothin', huh? I had the thought that maybe one term wouldn't do it (for there is no term which could come from the title which would be unique enough). I was thinking we could maybe do something which represented us a little more by using the results from the tests. Then I remembered that I got Max and Haslen. Image

Any other ideas? *Elemental raises his hand* Anybody? *Elemental starts waving his arm back and forth* Anybody at all? *Elemental starts doing his best Horshack impression* Somebody, please?

Well, an old friend of mine once wanted to put together a bloodline of vampires with element-based powers... it never worked, but I liked the name... He called them "Elementalianu". I think it has both function and sophistication. What say the rest?
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Elemental on Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:10 pm

On 2002-04-12 11:16, Andrick wrote:

Well, an old friend of mine once wanted to put together a bloodline of vampires with element-based powers... it never worked, but I liked the name... He called them "Elementalianu". I think it has both function and sophistication. What say the rest?
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sat Apr 13, 2002 8:12 pm

"eSx" doesn't quite work as it looks more like 'essex'. "XS" reminds me too much of the band InXS, pronounced "in excess". That and noone else would get it.

"FAWES", good effort but it runs into the same problem that it's meaning would be lost on others which kinda goes against the idea of an affiliation.

"Elementalianu" is a mouthful and a half. It needs to roll off the tongue like "harem keeper" does. Besides, its gotta' fit in that affiliation box at the bottom of the card.

Hey, Zina! If you were to apply factors to the four villians what would they be? Chaos, corruption, destruction, entropy, maleficence, wickedness, bane, tyranny, oppressor, filthy lucre and the like. What sort of niche do the "four evils" fill in ES?
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Next

Return to Element's Song