Yes! It's SPANISH!

Postby Andrick on Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:14 pm

Sorry about that, I've gotten very used to people accusing me of being a deviant when I am completely innocent of all such allegations.

If you want the spotlight on that Elemental, have at thee. Just don't mention me as a reference at the parole board. :razz:

*muses silently to himself* What do you suppose Zina has planned about Ryner's past? I have some thoughts but they are all completely unfounded for right now.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:27 pm

Oro?
:: notices spotlight, starts to tap-dance ::
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Zina on Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:36 pm

On 2002-04-03 12:14, Andrick wrote:

*muses silently to himself* What do you suppose Zina has planned about Ryner's past? I have some thoughts but they are all completely unfounded for right now.

Ryner's past is pretty tragic....but that's all you'll get to know for now. ^.~
<A HREF="http://zina.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Element's Song</A> -It's neat. And everyone likes neat things.
<A HREF="http://clad.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Cute Li'l Anti-Christ Daiji</A> -cute anti-Christ fun!
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:55 pm

Awwww... You cruel one... Now, we'll have nightmares, thinking of what could have happened to that poor cute wolf...
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Thu Apr 04, 2002 10:03 am

*whips out the firehouse and sprays down Darthen Wulf*

Hey now! Stop having dream fantasies about Ryner.

*turns to soak Elemental as well but stops short* What do you know? You've actually been good... for several posts. Good Boy, Elemental! Go give yourself a cookie.

Hmm... so Ryner has a tragic past. Must have run out of milk with a mouthful of cookies. What? That's traumatic for a kid! Scarred for life, man, scarred for life.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Thu Apr 04, 2002 12:15 pm

:: gets hold of the hose, then sprays Andrick a-plenty ::
Ha ha ha! Joke's on you!
:: tugs on raincoat and runs like crazy ::
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Thu Apr 04, 2002 1:11 pm

Accckkkptt!!! Cold water!!!

But, what on hell do you all think about me?!? That I'm a freak? Hmm... You're not totally wrong...

By the way, I'm NOT fantasizing on Ryner...

[*Whistle a bit*...]
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Thu Apr 04, 2002 9:45 pm

Waugh! Ock! Stop! *glub* Oh, you!

*grabs a hold of the hose and puts a 'Z' cinch in it to deprive the nozzle of water pressure then stares cold malice at the fleeing form of Elemental*

Ooooh its on now.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Darthen Wulf on Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:43 pm

To return to the current topic, I may guess two-three things about Ryner's past, but they're all too darky for ES' geenral mood... Too much World Of Darkness Roleplaying I guess...

Now, you can return to your general weird activities...

By the way: Look Andrick! A diluvian storm all for yourself!

[*KRA-KABOOM!!!*]
[Storm, lightning, rain, all localised up Andrick's head]

*Giggle* As said in DD3, after rain, it depends on the druid...
"I'll be your sexual freeeeak!!!"
--George Michael, 'Freeek'
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby The Red Hawk on Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:47 pm

Saying he had a tragic past there suggests personal loss. Such as a family member or loved one. Who knows? Maybe his entire family was murdered there. Or maybe he has just suffered a lot.
I am a hawk. I am a wizard. And there is one thing you must always remember: NEVER get a wizard angry.
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:04 am

That's what I was meaning by 'Too darky': His family murdered, a rape suffered or done (Yup, pretty much improbable, I admit...), political persecution, loved one being killed, or having commited suicide for whatever reason, his carreer as singer, actor, top-model or whatever like this -- He's good looking enough -- being crushed by personnal difficulties (see above), or familial disapprovement, and so on, and so on... The possibilities are almost limitless.

Hey! Red Hawk! Long time no see! You were afraid by something, or what? I hope that was not my fault... Maybe sometime we could sit down and exchange a few spells.
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby The Red Hawk on Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:08 am

On 2002-04-05 00:04, Darthen Wulf wrote:
Hey! Red Hawk! Long time no see! You were afraid by something, or what? I hope that was not my fault... Maybe sometime we could sit down and exchange a few spells.

Afraid of something? No. I just went to good ol' California and rode some roller coasters.

I'd be glad to swap spells. Grab some rum and join me at a table so we can talk for a while.
I am a hawk. I am a wizard. And there is one thing you must always remember: NEVER get a wizard angry.
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:22 am

Cool! But not now nor here, or some may complain again... And instead of Rum, I shall bring Hydromel, Cervoise and Cider.
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:24 am

What's that, DW? A diluvian storm? You mean like a deluge? * KRA-KABOOM * OH CRAP!

*starts running around, bobbin' and weavin' to throw off the tenacious storm to no avail before getting an idea and running straight at Darthen Wulf*

Hey DW! There's something I'd like to return to you! This is... how do you say... "apr
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Darthen Wulf on Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:27 pm

Heh... You're not half a dumb... So... I guess I have to set a shield against my own magic... Or to dispell the storm... Hmmm... Lemme think about it...

Note to Andrick: 'Apr
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Element's Song