Newcomers get maaaaaaad...

Postby Average Syko on Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:41 am

Ow. I burn all over. Those DBZ rip off power ball blast really sting!!! Lobsters? Gubwee?
... GUBWEE?!?!?!!? Oh no!!! You fools!!! Don't you realize that Gubwee is the evil mutant twin of GUMBY?!? The lobsters serve him! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *stops* POOT!! Hee hee I made a booty noise. Red Hawk why you blast me? I only eat birds and wizards (I'm half DRAGON!!) So why bring the hurt on me? Your netiher of those right? *looks at watch* Oop! I'm late for my lobotmy!! *swims away*

!.! A.Syko
"Soon I will poke the foreheads of ALL the world leaders!! Bwa hahahahahahahhaha!!!"
Average Syko
Regular Poster

Postby Elemental on Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:55 pm

:: sits, laughing at the goings-on ::
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby The Red Hawk on Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:56 pm

Ok............I don't quite know how to responde to that. Except: the so called "DBZ rip-off blast" came from my staff, not my hand. Most of my power comes from this staff, so most of my attacks and other spells come from it.
I am a hawk. I am a wizard. And there is one thing you must always remember: NEVER get a wizard angry.
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Average Syko on Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:28 am

ROFLMAO!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I-it came fro-from your STAFF!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! oh oh oh n-n-not your HAND! HAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHA!! Oh my God, its too much!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! I'm tearing up!!! My...sides...HURTING!!!! Hee hee he...HOO Ha hahahahaha!! Hi-his eh hee hee... oh...*inhales* Oh... tha-that was just too funny. I'm sorry. *calms down* Oh. *sniff* Yeah... I'm ok now.
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HIS STAFF!! HE SHOT IT OUT OF HIS STAFF!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! ><
:lol: A.Syko
"Then I died from laughter, and now I'm here!"
Average Syko
Regular Poster

Postby The Red Hawk on Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:01 am

What is so funny about that, you odd, deranged, person? This is no ordinary staff: it is the staff of Toran Da; god of wisdom. It is a very powerful magical object.

I really should publish my short stories. They tell the origins of my character, and his many...exploits.
I am a hawk. I am a wizard. And there is one thing you must always remember: NEVER get a wizard angry.
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby T1sfuzzy on Sat Mar 30, 2002 2:21 pm

im gonna geuss a hawk didnt quite catch the euphemism he let on with his wording. with the forgetting of the name of the staff.
T1sfuzzy
Regular Poster

Postby The Red Hawk on Sat Mar 30, 2002 2:35 pm

Ahhhh. Now I see. You have a sick mind, my friend.

To be clear: I was refering to my metal walking staff. The gems incrusted in the handle hold most of my power within them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Red Hawk on 2002-03-30 14:41 ]</font>
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Quewerty on Sun Mar 31, 2002 12:27 am

? dot. dot. dot.
Quewerty
Regular Poster

Postby Elemental on Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:06 am

A staff with jewels, huh?
:: tries to stop self...and fails ::
PCHTKWA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:06 am

I'm sorry, Red Hawk, but every time I try to picture your char in my mind, I can't help but to imagine you here.

And "Yes" I am link happy. What of it?
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby John Flaherty on Sun Mar 31, 2002 12:59 pm

John: Ok, I got the lobsters.
Silverfox: Great! Where are they?
John: At my car's trunk. One question: who's gonna pay for the car wash?!
Zina: YOU!
John: That's IT! This's the last time I...
Silverfox: Quiet! Here he comes!
John: ?
?: Well, i'm here. Why Silver told me to stay here?
John: ...Savrin?
Zina: Go, my little ones!

*GOBWEEEEEE!*

Savrin: What a... LOBSTERS!!!

*clack, clack, clack*

Savrin: OOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCHHH!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! LET GO!!!
Zina: HAHAHAHAH! Look how fast he goes!
John: Well, if firewolves can't swim, they can run like hell!

Sorry, girls, I couldn't resist... now, if y'all excuse me...

Savrin: GET BACK HERE, SO I CAN BEAT YA!!!
John: BUT WHY ME? IT WASN'T MY IDEA! IT WAS SILVER AND ZINA'S IDEA!!!
Savrin: YOU HELPED THEM! IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!
John: LIKE I SAID, I'LL NEVER HELP Y'ALL IF YA TWO ARE TOGETHER!!!
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby The Red Hawk on Sun Mar 31, 2002 1:14 pm

You are very odd people. I shal now describe my character in detail, so no one else is confused. Ok?

My char is a seven foot tall red tailed hawk. He is a wizard, and a very powerfull one at that. He wears chain mail over his cloths. He carries with him a five foot tall metal walking staff. In the handle of this staff are seven gems: in the very middle is a large blue gem, which is about the size of an egg. Surrounding this gem are six smaller gems of various colors: two blue, two green, one red, and one black. These gems hold most of my char's power, but if he was somehow disarmed in battle, he could still shoot energy from his hands DBZ style.

Understand now? I hope so, cause there's no other way to describe him.
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Quewerty on Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:45 pm

Ok! ^_^
(hee, tooooeeee-bee-as! :smile:)
I am a peanut. Fear Me.-ME!
Quewerty
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:10 am

Typical of young magicians... They keep believing that power lays in objects: Gems, staves, whatever... What a pity... Maybe when you'll have something like 3000 years (Like me), you'll understand that true power is in the heart and soul of all things.

Now, by the way, I want to know WHO has set lobsters on my tail...

[Looking at Andrick]

YOU!!! You seem quite uneasy... You may have something to hide, isn't it? Look deep into my eyes...

[*Twitch*...]
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:19 am

*stares at the ground and scratches behind his ear for a few moments*

Ummm...you're sure about that? Okay then...

*walks over to Darthen Wulf, takes him gently by one paw and stares longingly into his eyes*
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Tue Apr 02, 2002 5:03 am

On 2002-04-02 00:10, Darthen Wulf wrote:
Typical of young magicians... They keep believing that power lays in objects: Gems, staves, whatever... What a pity... Maybe when you'll have something like 3000 years (Like me), you'll understand that true power is in the heart and soul of all things.

Now, by the way, I want to know WHO has set lobsters on my tail...

[Looking at Andrick]

YOU!!! You seem quite uneasy... You may have something to hide, isn't it? Look deep into my eyes...

[*Twitch*...]

How typical of old magicians... always thinking that power has to come from within, and should only be available to those who spend centuries studying. Well, sod that! I'm tired of these old head-bore clot balls telling us to be patient and learn! Those who wait forever to get power do nothing with it but horde and covet, because in their old age they lost the will to have fun with it! Turn your neighbor into a turnip for a while! Give someone Raspberry Kool-Ade for blood! Rig the horse races! Conjure up a game system that'll play any console game, access the Net, and make French Fries on the side! Unless you're having fun with power, there's no point in having it.
Besides, women love a guy who can toss magic around.

PS again: Ha ha! Darthen's an old fogey! HA HA!
:: runs and hides ::
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Tue Apr 02, 2002 5:09 am

On 2002-04-02 04:19, Andrick wrote:
*stares at the ground and scratches behind his ear for a few moments*

Ummm...you're sure about that? Okay then...

*walks over to Darthen Wulf, takes him gently by one paw and stares longingly into his eyes*

Uhhh, y'all wanna be alone?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: John Flaherty on 2002-04-03 10:51 ]</font>
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:43 pm

[*Staring at Andrick, dumbfounded...*]

... WHAT ARE THOU DOING, THOU LITTLE MORTAL? THOU DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM?!?!?

[*Twitch*]

Huh? ... Andrick? Why are you holding my paw?

Personnal to Elemental: Ha, ha... I may be an 'Old fogey', but I keep the appearence of a 20 years old one... And mentally, it varies between 3 to 30... Ya know, Immortality is a bit of a pain in the neck... Mortal creatures aren't well mentally prepared to live forever... So, the only remedy I've found for that, is...

MADNESS!!!

Bwahaha!!! Oooo... Butterfly!

[*SNATCH!!!*] [*Munch, munch...*]
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:53 am

Look out, Andrick and DW. I may write a text with lots of shonen-ai, starring: YOU TWO!!!
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:57 am

*smiles and let's go of Darthen Wulf's paw so the 'wolfy' can chase down the butterfly*

Sometimes words just get in the way of meaning and the best laid artifices of man and magic can go awry. Neh, Elemental? :wink: Showmanship to impress others leads to style over substance; soon you would be beautiful but empty. Pretty shallow if you ask me.

*turns to walk away and nearly crashes into John Flaherty* Oh, yeah. Someone was jealous of the attention given to another. Here you go! *hugs Johnny*

I believe that takes care of everything. *turns to walk off again and collides with Elemental toppling both in a heap*

I really need to start looking where I'm going. Sorry about that I... *sniff* oog, wet fur. Oh, don't give me that look; you deserved it! *sniff* and now I smell like wet fur. I'm pretty sure I didn't deserve that!

Hand up, please? Someone?
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Element's Song