Newcomers get maaaaaaad...

Postby Osiris2 on Sat Apr 20, 2002 1:22 am

DraginLADY are you a guy?
NOOOOO the cute little rabit its attacking
Run Away.........RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

The weilder of the shinny rubber chicken!!!!!
Osiris2
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:04 pm

:o
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During this last Week-end in France has taken place the First Tour for the elections of the President. They were 16 candidates, an unusual number (normally, they're only 4 to 8). The first tour is meant to reduce that number to 2. And if occured that the 2 candidates for the Second Tour are Jacques Chirac, the current president, and Jean-Marie LePen, a guy that can be described as... Well... He's toward strangers to France as Hitler was toward the Jews...

Usually, I'm not a good sleeper, but between Sunday and Monday, I've spent an awful night... There is very few chance for this monster to be elected, but, unfortunately, I fear this might occur.

Someone would agree to welcome me for the 5 next years?
"I'll be your sexual freeeeak!!!"
--George Michael, 'Freeek'
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby U-2 Dragonlady on Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:04 pm

Yes, I am. Took the name from the plane I work on, the u-2 spy plane aka Dragonlady.

The global chicken(hawk) is eeeeeeevil!!!!!!!!! :o
U-2 Dragonlady

Postby Elemental on Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:31 am

Darthen Wulf wrote::o
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During this last Week-end in France has taken place the First Tour for the elections of the President. They were 16 candidates, an unusual number (normally, they're only 4 to 8). The first tour is meant to reduce that number to 2. And if occured that the 2 candidates for the Second Tour are Jacques Chirac, the current president, and Jean-Marie LePen, a guy that can be described as... Well... He's toward strangers to France as Hitler was toward the Jews...

Usually, I'm not a good sleeper, but between Sunday and Monday, I've spent an awful night... There is very few chance for this monster to be elected, but, unfortunately, I fear this might occur.

Someone would agree to welcome me for the 5 next years?

Sure! Are you visiting the central USA any time soon? I love company!
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Tue Apr 23, 2002 10:53 pm

:-?

Hem... Why not? But my departure will be set rather after September (I've got a summer job for this month). And I won't have much money, so I'll have to find a job QUICKLY.

But, despite that, I'll be glad to go on exile where you live Elemental. But, now, I'm still feverishly hoping for the monster to not be elected...
"I'll be your sexual freeeeak!!!"
--George Michael, 'Freeek'
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Element's Song