Newcomers get maaaaaaad...

Postby Darthen Wulf on Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:56 am

Hi everyone!

Well, well, well... What can be said? I've found this strange, weird, exhilarating comic of Zina on the net, and I've found myself truly addicted to it. How bizarre, no? So, I registered here to have the opportunity to talk with other people like me ["Hi, my name's Darthen Wulf" All the other freaks, in chorus:"Hello, Darthen Wulf!!!]

Heh, heh. Basically I'm the weird kind, howling at full moons, roaming through the forests at night, nothing special in fact...

Kenavo ar c'hentan!
"I'll be your sexual freeeeak!!!"
--George Michael, 'Freeek'
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:59 am

Quand ragiez-vous!... er sorry, don't know where that came from.

Welcome to the forum, Darthen Wulf. Same questions apply to you to, so how about it?
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:58 am

They're coming out of the woodwork, I tell you! But hey, at least we've got good company.
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Quewerty on Thu Mar 07, 2002 4:02 pm

^^ dot dot dot. just new I! Yes? Me all thinketh and junk. ^^ Me hopes you ish not scared off. Bad be would. Ere, ere, sorry, my brother was talking like this all day, he got me into it. Spork? ^^
Quewerty
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Fri Mar 08, 2002 12:34 am

Questions, questions... Why you want to know? You're a cop? F.B.I? D.S.T? "Questions are a burden to others, and answers a prison for oneself..." Sheesh... Questions... I guess you won't let me in peace 'till I answer. So, here are your answers: Yes, I like Element's Song, I discovered it about a month or two ago, yes, I've just had a lunch, thank you, do I have to spare a little for you? Which test are you talking about? What a "Twinkie Farm"? I think it's strawberry or cherry, you may consider that, as an Archdruid, I have some relations with the Elements, for the woodchuck, I don't know, maybe as much as he could, and I'll say her "Continue!!! I want more! More! More! *Drool*..."

Here it is. Are you satisfied? Pah!

"Quand ragiez-vous?", Heh? Man... Probably a mistake as big as yourself...
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:13 am

Woops! I've just re-read what I've just written. It's a bit... Rude, I guess. Sorry for that. In the morning, I'm a bit grumpy. It gets better after a cup of coffee. Or after I've killed something...

For the term "rage", in french, it's a noun. And, if you are refering to Werewolf: T.A, the ad in french is "Quand ferez-vous rage?". Nice attempt, though. I'm pleased :eek:)

Kenavo ar c'hentan!
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Rognik on Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:34 am

/pokes the newbie/ Welcome. Sit, stay and make a post about each comic page put up. Starting now. I would, but my attention is too divided right now to make certain it is constantly pumped out. So POST, POST, POST!

Oh, and beware of mongoose-wielding maniacs.
Still trying to quit the internet. Or is it stop trying to quit the internet? I forget.
Rognik
Regular Poster

Postby Quewerty on Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:37 am

Oh, and beware of mongoose-wielding maniacs.

*smiles evily*=^-^=
Oh, I dun have mongooses, but I have sporks!
^-^*a truck filled with spoks appears behind Rognik and dumps the sporks on 'em*
Woooo!! Sporks of all! Yay!!!!
Quewerty
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sun Mar 10, 2002 1:38 pm

On 2002-03-08 00:34, Darthen Wulf wrote:
Questions, questions... Why you want to know? You're a cop? F.B.I? D.S.T? "Questions are a burden to others, and answers a prison for oneself..."

Am I a cop? FBI? DST? Shouldn't my profile answer those questions?

"Questions are a burden to others, and answers a prison for oneself..."

I'm actually more amazed that you answered them all than give one lame half-answer for them all. By the by, the french I'd ripped out of a Fineous Fingers comic which in itself was satiring Werewolf the Apocalypse with the werewolves being Chien or werepoodles. I no naught but two words in french so please don't be impressed.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Darthen Wulf on Mon Mar 11, 2002 12:39 am

It's my turn: New questions!

Nah, I'm kidding...

But, can you tell me where I can find this satire of Werewolf? It would be funny...

And for the big Lt Commander: What do you want exactly? A 'show and tell' about EACH comic page done by Zina? A general report? Something else? Did I misunderstood something (It would not be surprising, my English have sometimes... Problems. But, hopefully, I can make two coherent sentences, isn't it? ... Isn't it?)

Personnal for Average Syko: Don't worry, you have ALL my attention... [*Drool*]

That's all frea... folks!

Kenavo ar c'hentan!
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Rognik on Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:00 am

/spits out sporks/ Uh, little help here? I can't move.
Still trying to quit the internet. Or is it stop trying to quit the internet? I forget.
Rognik
Regular Poster

Postby Quewerty on Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:56 pm

^^*smiles innocently, gags Rognik, and shoves him under the pile o' sporks*
Hmmm... what was that noise... ^_^;;
Quewerty
Regular Poster

Postby Osiris2 on Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:39 am

now this casket now in space orbiting the earth then hit the microsoft satlite causing bill gates to instantly go bankrupt
also causing the casket to be knocked back into the atmosphere

amazingly it landed right by the cleric of the egyption god osiris's house (amazing that) and being the cleric of the god of dead and reserection he said the body to reserected by the god of the mollosks (well of course) so osiris was reborn

BWAHAHAHAHA
that was weird and ill bet no one will read it in order

so ill make less sense then it already did

which was none bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

NB there was no reason
no evens from this may not of happened
and WATCH OUT FORTHAT BUNNY IT BEING EVIL IS

OH yea Elements Song rulz!!!!!!!

and i am being insaine for lack of better word
NOOOOO the cute little rabit its attacking
Run Away.........RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

The weilder of the shinny rubber chicken!!!!!
Osiris2
Regular Poster

Postby Elemental on Mon Mar 18, 2002 5:18 am

I shall say "WimpStation", and naught more.
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:20 am

Am I the only one who has a nickname non-related with furry animals? Justa question...

THE BORING ME...THE BORING ME.......THE BORING ME..........IS..............................................eeevvviiilll............................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Mon Mar 18, 2002 5:17 pm

My nick is unrelated to anything anthropomorphic. The Fineous Fingers comics were located in Shadis magazine which is, sadly, now out of print. You can contact the parent company about the comic as they still have rights to the material. The company is Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG).
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Darthen Wulf on Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:46 am

Woof, woof! I come back, more crazy than ever!!! (You are what uyou eat, after all...)

What? Noise! Sporks!

[Leaping on the pile of sporks, and digging like a crazy dog, looking for his bone, until Rognik's head pop out...]

Awww... That's just Rognik... Hey, guy, d'you need a hand to get out of this?

Personnal to John Flaherty: Yeah, I admit 'Wulf' is related to... wolves. (I'm a Werewolf fan!!! Yay! Save Ga
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Postby Q_Dog on Tue Mar 19, 2002 7:28 am

One might not think so at first glance. But I got this nickname from a Latino-American while at debate camp, long before I even knew you crazy people existed (it must have been the summer of 1997). I think it was supposed to be ironic or something since I'm really quite the opposite of a "gangster" or "homie" or whatever sort of person the "Dog" part would usually imply.
Q_Dog

Postby John Flaherty on Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:21 am

Well, since everyone is explaining their nicknames... I'm a CCR fanATIC, so there goes John. Flaherty goes for... well. it just sounds like Fogerty... ok, it doesn't, but anyways, I put these two together and I liked the way it sounds.
Now, my look. I see myself as a fox, regular pattern, with dark hair, a few gery hair, a scar in my face, like Seifer's, from Final Fantasy 8, but I don't act like him. I'm more like Squall. By the way, my full fantasy name is John Squall Flaherty.
Oh yes, I have a bullet wound on my right shoulder. How I get it? I'll put my story someday.

"DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIDING WITH THE KING?..."
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Darthen Wulf on Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:44 am

Whow! You know what? I feared for a moment that you, John Squall Flaherty, might be a normal guy. But a FF8 fan, who describes himself as a fox could only be a weirdo.

Welcome!!!! It's not because I'm a wolf that I'm automatically unfriendly!

(Note: I've already driven mad three psychiatrist. I'm working on the fourth, but his thougher than I expected...)

Kenavo ar c'hentan!
"I'll be your sexual freeeeak!!!"
--George Michael, 'Freeek'
Darthen Wulf
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Element's Song